Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would too @Superbulker... and I would love to know if she is registered to pay tax or how she plans to go about that.

an online women’s circle! What a complete and utter joke! She’s a bit late to the game..considering restrictions are going to be lifted in Ireland and after 2 years.. people are more motivated than ever to meet face to face.

The girl can’t even string a sentence together when it comes to promoting a bottle of tan.. oh my god I love it it’s the best on repeat 4 times...use code Niamh for 20percent off. She is a such a complete wannabe.. so I have no idea what garbage she is going to spew at a woman’s circle! She will just be eyeballing herself in the website.. stupid bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is such a bleeping hypocrite!! Waffling on about no judgement n all this crap yet shes the most judgemental person herself! Looking down her nose at everyone, real jobs are beneath her! Doesn't have a real friend in the real world I'd say! I actually have pity for any girl that's after signing up to her bullshit! She's a horrible toxic human being

Reactions: 3
I have more pity for any idiot dumb enough to sign up for this crap. I hope she has a good legal team behind her for when tit hits the fan

Reactions: 1
What even is all this bullshit with the quotes, dancing, journaling in the woods in nature, healing rocks, incense and what not? Are they all deluded and away with the fairies or what? Come back down to earth there for a minute cause I don’t know what planet these girls are on. Her so called ‘bestie’ Eva O Brien or something is doing the same tit with her soul stories sessions.

Reactions: 4
What a dumb stupid moron?! She can’t even book a flight properly... why anyone would sign up to her bullshit is beyond me... no doubt she will mess that up too! READING is clearly beyond the reach of her intelligence.. she can’t look after herself so trying to connect people and CHARGE MONEY for that... complete scam artist. And she wants people to part with their money to connect them online.
I won’t even get into the fact.. that Gabrielle one is charging 300€ for a ONLINE course in empowering your money skills.. what a complete joke.. there needs to be more regulation on this. Taking hard earned money from vulnerable individuals

Reactions: 6
How is this one managing director of Gabrielle’s business??? Gabrielle is down as founder and CEO and this one is down as MD?

For someone who is soooo “non-judgemental” why is she posting stories of some random dude.. she’s a lost little girl.. but the fact she is trying to now profit off other people’s vulnerability... is disgusting.

Not to mind.. wearing a cheap bra .. as a crop top.

Absolute fool...
She’s so tone deaf it’s unreal

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I was never as close to writing to her saying they aren't assholes because you booked the wrong flight that's not their problem. (I know ryanair can be difficult) but seriously how has she not learned by now? I'm thinking it's an attention thing at this stage

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Attention seeking... and almost borderline narcissistic.... she made the mistake... but apparently it’s their fault? 🤔

She can’t take any criticism... she believes anyone who doesn’t agree with her badly regurgitated BS is a “hater”...

I’m convinced that’s why she has no friends, because anyone giving her helpful advice or constructive criticism is a “hater”

Reactions: 4
It's now deleted, I wonder did someone set her straight?

Attention seeking... and almost borderline narcissistic.... she made the mistake... but apparently it’s their fault? 🤔

She can’t take any criticism... she believes anyone who doesn’t agree with her badly regurgitated BS is a “hater”...

I’m convinced that’s why she has no friends, because anyone giving her helpful advice or constructive criticism is a “hater”

Reactions: 2
I think it’s hilarious she think she belongs in Bali....with influencers she stalks? Her REEL friends?

what’s her plan with her women’s circle ... drop that in 6 weeks and leave people in the lurch? Dodge tax? Join the gang of people running from real life? With no transferable skills?

she is also a complete liar because she edits all of her pictures.. so this filter free tit is a lie... it’s just so annoying to see, jumping on to every single bandwagon hoping one might get take off? What’s her end goal like?

Reactions: 7
I think it’s hilarious she think she belongs in Bali....with influencers she stalks? Her REEL friends?

what’s her plan with her women’s circle ... drop that in 6 weeks and leave people in the lurch? Dodge tax? Join the gang of people running from real life? With no transferable skills?

she is also a complete liar because she edits all of her pictures.. so this filter free tit is a lie... it’s just so annoying to see, jumping on to every single bandwagon hoping one might get take off? What’s her end goal like?
Knocked up and dumped for being a bleeping eejit. That's my guess

• Haha