Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks in the mirror and sees someone who’s overweight or somthing. She has the smallest waist.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice the niamh Browne poster who's only liking positive comments in this thread 🤣🤣 Look back at the last few posts... Still blocking everyone niamh and not admitting what a narcissistic twit you are? You must have loved that video of you leaking where you're giving out to poor TJ.. He seriously deserves better than you with your disgraceful attitude. Maybe focus on being nicer to people.. And forming a real personality/stop being a fake hunzo.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice the niamh Browne poster who's only liking positive comments in this thread 🤣🤣 Look back at the last few posts... Still blocking everyone niamh and not admitting what a narcissistic twit you are? You must have loved that video of you leaking where you're giving out to poor TJ.. He seriously deserves better than you with your disgraceful attitude. Maybe focus on being nicer to people.. And forming a real personality/stop being a fake hunzo.
Didn’t even notice this thread contained positive comments, surprising as there’s nothing positive to say about her 🙈

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget the Marc Jacobs bag and light trench coat for the stroll around the farm 🙄 It’s a farm not a fashion show Niamh
How can she not see how ridiculous her filled lips look ....

Reactions: 4
The house is actually nice but small, it’s probably dated inside alright but it’s well kept on the outside. It’s not as big as Deirdre Shefflins so she can’t keep up with the Jones.
In fairness, Henry works for a bank, so I'm sure for mortgages /loans they get a preferential rate, also use of a company car.

Deirdre herself worked until she had a few of the kids, so it's like comparing chalk with cheese.

View attachment 505681The difference investing thousands into lip fillers, veneers and Botox makes...
Not necessarily a positive difference

Last edited:
It’s just copy paste what the popular insta huns are doing.
No thought of being original or true to herself.

That bottom lip must be ready to pop. When I see the filler lips on insta I get the ink and this feeling like they will burst, not so much Niamh as some of the other huns.

Why not lean into the farm life a bit more, like wear the wellies, not the hunter ones the Dunlop ones and show what life is like. Maybe pull a trailer with the range Rover 😂
Got to be better than the front door for a background.

You can still do the fashion and skin care stuff but no one believes you go for a walk up the land with a designer or knock of bag. Did we ever get the reveal as to what was in those Brown Thomas boxes from her birthday.

Reactions: 8
God help us she'll never be Deirdre Shefflin..I remember years ago being in a Kilkenny bar one night,it was the week Henry Shefflin retired.I tried to impress a local lad at the bar by saying "the King has retired". He looked at me like he wanted to vomit and replied "King??? He was a God.Get it right."😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I literally came to Tattle after that last photo to ask wtf is up with her lips. She popped up on my explore and I was like ehhh They’re awful!! Blank expression, massive hun lips, she kinda terrifies me!

Reactions: 5
In fairness, Henry works for a bank, so I'm sure for mortgages /loans they get a preferential rate, also use of a company car.

Deirdre herself worked until she had a few of the kids, so it's like comparing chalk with cheese.

Not necessarily a positive difference
Wasn’t comparing at all, just pointing out Niamh likes to keep up with the Jones’. Her house is nice and well kept, unfair that it’s been called a dive of whatever.

Wasn’t comparing at all, just pointing out Niamh likes to keep up with the Jones’. Her house is nice and well kept, unfair that it’s been called a dive of whatever.

My point is she can never keep up with the shefflins (or the Joneses)

Reactions: 1
God help us she'll never be Deirdre Shefflin..I remember years ago being in a Kilkenny bar one night,it was the week Henry Shefflin retired.I tried to impress a local lad at the bar by saying "the King has retired". He looked at me like he wanted to vomit and replied "King??? He was a God.Get it right."😂😂😂
I think she’s a younger Deirdre and far more pleasant. Dee has her nose in the air, Niamh will take the time to say hi.

Reactions: 4
There is a Niamh Browne very passively poking around this thread only liking the positive posts - you ok Niamh hun, taking some time out of editing your pics? Can we help you with some secondary approval here or are you just seeking out the people who are on to you?

Reactions: 6
There is a Niamh Browne very passively poking around this thread only liking the positive posts - you ok Niamh hun, taking some time out of editing your pics? Can we help you with some secondary approval here or are you just seeking out the people who are on to you?
Would she really be that blatantly obvious using that name? Then again, she isn’t that bright 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed that, if it is her I’d say she’s mad to know who the hell I am. Niamh, the community you’re living in aren’t as fond of you as you think. Take it down a notch or two, Kilkenny folk are clannish, they’re a tough nut to crack and we don’t like notions. Ah look she’s harmless but the local lads just look at her like meat, wondering what she’ll be wearing out to Andy’s after the match.

• Haha
I noticed that, if it is her I’d say she’s mad to know who the hell I am. Niamh, the community you’re living in aren’t as fond of you as you think. Take it down a notch or two, Kilkenny folk are clannish, they’re a tough nut to crack and we don’t like notions. Ah look she’s harmless but the local lads just look at her like meat, wondering what she’ll be wearing out to Andy’s after the match.
That says more about the local lads than it does about her!!

Reactions: 17
What was this not on social media as much in this lock down talk about?
Did I miss something? Was there a day with out a swipe up or front door outfit recently, and she didn‘t half milk the birthday on it.
God bless her the only one in the country separated from her family, she had no problem heading to Limerick. Remaking the rules in the other lock downs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.