Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually very damaging to listen to when you think about it - terrified of eating anything above her 1000 calories a day it seems! So thin! Niamh you ain't going to get fat in one day eating a couple of Easter eggs. Get yourself and TJ a couple of Easter eggs and live your life a little

Reactions: 7
I heard a good story recently about Niamh who approached a car garage in Kilkenny asking for a sponsored car because of who she was! 😂 TJ burnt his bridges by going to a Waterford based car dealer a while back and no car garage in Kilkenny would take him back on board until recently. She then approached the same garage asking for her own car because of her following and influencer status! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I agree, they’d be enticed off the mountain with an actual piece of meat. Dopes the lot of em.
There is an awful click of them up around those parts where Niamh and TJ are living and the majority of them are related to one another.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is an awful click of them up around those parts where Niamh and TJ are living and the majority of them are related to one another.
That whole clannish GAA thing in Kilkenny puts me off moving back there.

The hurlers/camogie players marry eachothers families and not a bit friendly to outsiders.

Ugh used to love hurling but the carry on of some of them would sicken you.

Reactions: 5
We need a new thread thing.
here’s my attempt at a title

Niamh DeBurn - Freebies, Front Door, Steps, Calories, Wedding, House oh and TJ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What was this not on social media as much in this lock down talk about?
Did I miss something? Was there a day with out a swipe up or front door outfit recently, and she didn‘t half milk the birthday on it.
God bless her the only one in the country separated from her family, she had no problem heading to Limerick. Remaking the rules in the other lock downs.
She’s had no problem breaking the rules and heading down to Kerry for a few days either....

Reactions: 2
Her hair looks freshly cut too with the last couple of weeks. She’ll claim DIY job of course if confronted about it.

Thread suggestion; Change wedding date more than my knickers, pretend I love TJ but live stream the bickers, my worst fear is the calories in a Snickers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s with the tattoo, did she not say ages ago she wanted to remove her tattoo?

The social media ‘tip’ to make it look like she didn’t photoshop 😂😂😂😂 niamh are you okay hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was following Niamh on insta well before she got “big”, she used to buy her followers or use that follower app because one day she would be 5000 followers, then a day later 10,000 then it would drop again, so sad that she is that obsessed with social media. Tj was never on social media until they were going out, she probably beg him to start a insta so she could get more followers off him. He’s old stock wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one posting on his page “my Niamh” and tagging herself in many posts as possible.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the Q&A.

She mentioned everyone commenting on her weight on an article in the sun last year and saying she was emancipated.

Did they mean she is considered an adult before age 18 or that she, as a catholic, got civil rights from the brits in the 1700s?

Or did she mean to say emaciated :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see the Q&A.

She mentioned everyone commenting on her weight on an article in the sun last year and saying she was emancipated.

Did they mean she is considered an adult before age 18 or that she, as a catholic, got civil rights from the brits in the 1700s?

Or did she mean to say emaciated :LOL:
Lol I noticed that too and cringed

Reactions: 1
Did she just seriously say that people commenting on her weight need to see a doctor 🙄 She’s absolutely clueless. As if GP’s aren’t stretched enough at the minute Niamh reckons anyone who says what is clearly obvious about her eating disorder needs to see a doctor. No Niamh, you need the GP appointment. Your eating disorder will not go away on its own unfortunately

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.