Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should have photoshopped her nipples out of that if she’s so handy with the old Photoshop 🤮
She probably stood in front of the open fridge for 10 minutes before taking the photo (just for the nipple photo op) pondering what she could eat that wouldn’t sabotage her weight.

Reactions: 4
It’s not about skinny shaming. There are some people who are naturally very slim - my mother is one of them. Then there are people who exercise excessively (in my opinion) and restrict their food intake to look like that.....and that’s the category she falls into. It’s been clear to me for years that she has major issues with her body image....even before she even got engaged. It’s horrible to watch at times.

Reactions: 8
It’s not about skinny shaming her at all, the issue is her having no regard for showing however many followers that she has, how restrictive her diet and life is. She has no clue how many young naive girls are likely to be influenced by this. She’s so delusional and clueless that she actually thinks she’s healthy when really she comes across as being quite mentally unwell and controlling. Even her new inspiration page is disturbing.

Reactions: 6
The social media ‘tip’ to make it look like she didn’t photoshop 😂😂😂😂 niamh are you okay hun
So defensive!!! She has thought so much into how she can prove she didn't photoshop it I bet she knows if you paste an image over an original it still shows the filter name :sneaky: Not buying that it's not photoshop!!!

Also, "link to dress" are you well that looks like a nightie with a waist trainer over the top are people really looking for a swipe up!!?

Reactions: 5
Niamh you really need to stop drawing attention in any way to your weight, calories, 'what i eat in a day', photoshopping etc....that is not ok in this day & age, it is not appropriate content in a world where eating disorders & disordered eating are rife. You seem to publicise comments on your size as a backhanded compliment & excuse for content. Your self image is clearly heavily based around your waist size and your self esteem predominantly image based and thats your own problem...though you dont seem to have the personal insight to see that its a problem. But have the insight to see that it is not appropriate. People have a value far far beyond their jeans size or ab shape or how they photograph...you do too btw, so why make everything about image?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Niamh you really need to stop drawing attention in any way to your weight, calories, 'what i eat in a day', photoshopping etc....that is not ok in this day & age, it is not appropriate content in a world where eating disorders & disordered eating are rife. You seem to publicise comments on your size as a backhanded compliment & excuse for content. Your self image is clearly heavily based around your waist size and your self esteem predominantly image based and thats your own problem...though you dont seem to have the personal insight to see that its a problem. But have the insight to see that it is not appropriate. People have a value far far beyond their jeans size or ab shape or how they photograph...you do too btw, so why make everything about image?
Nail on the head 👌🏼

Reactions: 1
👏👏👏👏 well said

Reactions: 1
Wonder why she didn’t share the herbalife video a few post down from that page 🙊

So true. People wouldn’t keep bringing it up to her unless she stopped banging on about calories and steps on the daily, she does ask for it/fuel it, then gets cranky and defensive about it (probably cos she’s hangry, let’s be honest). I’d say the mood swings are no joke with her by the sound of it. She’s said multiple times she can’t sleep great at night cos her brain won’t shut down and I full on reckon this is a direct result of her glaringly obvious image insecurity and thinking about shite on Insta.

Reactions: 7
I also found it very odd that in her Q&A the other night , she listed her calorie intake on days she weight trains (2100) and days she doesn’t ,(1700). When time and time again in previous Q&A’s she wouldn’t list them because she said everyone is different and she didn’t want anyone to copy her calorie intake because it may not suit their body etc... I just thought it was strange she decided to all of a sudden put it up and to contradict her own advice entirely

Reactions: 3
TJ reading the diary 🤦‍♀️ that hasn’t staged at all.
Dear Diary, yesterday I did 10101 steps and ate 1700 calories, today I did 10102 steps and ate1700 calories... tomorrow I must post an AF link for the diary I defiantly use and TJ definitely reads.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Must be stuck for content 👀
Pathetic sharing that. A cow urinating, ground breaking Niamh. Why farming types keep marrying bimbos with no interest is beyond me, their own funeral.

Reactions: 13
She should head over to ablogbyme Amanda Lynch and learn a thing or too about the dangers of diet culture. She’s playing a dangerous game and is old enough to know better. I’d say she battles with her own ED and is extremely triggering.

Reactions: 6
She doest even have a Limerick accent! What she on about 🙄 it’s a dull dreary put you to sleep one is what she has

Reactions: 2
The food and calories relationship is weird and its clearly both TJ and herself.
The amount of sweets & sweet stuff in the house for two that are counting calories everyday. I’m sure I’m no better but I’m not counting.
The way he is giving out about her sweet tooth isn’t nice either and his voice would bore anyone, how can anyone listen to him. (Went into the calorie club page 🤮)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.