Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that article was in the Kilkenny People too, or maybe she did a riveting second interview....

Imagine the notions.

That fella is right, if it was about the dog I'd be more interested

Reactions: 6
oh dear god it’s so generic, it could be any blogger in the world. Could the nods to the gym be more obvious.
Like why not be honest instead of these polished answers add how your out of work or how it clearly bothers you that you can’t have a big party, give something other than blogging is just a hobby. And if it’s just a hobby cool it on the swipe ups.

Reactions: 3
Any going to join TJs zoom later? Can’t wait to hear how great herbalife is!

Can anyone confirm if she’s actually still working a proper job? She really doesn’t seem like she is yet says her focus is on the corporate world in that recent interview, and that blogging is just a pastime. Seems like she’s full of tit though. Anyone in the know?

Reactions: 3
She recently got a new job in HR/recruitment for Glanbia. She used to work for the same company as me so I saw a mutual connection like her job update 🤣

Reactions: 4
She recently got a new job in HR/recruitment for Glanbia. She used to work for the same company as me so I saw a mutual connection like her job update 🤣
Howww convenient then that Glanbia sponsor the Kilkenny team (they own Avonmore). Nepotism at its finest. No getting a job off her own back for Niamh then 😒

Reactions: 5
Howww convenient then that Glanbia sponsor the Kilkenny team (they own Avonmore). Nepotism at its finest. No getting a job off her own back for Niamh then 😒
This is her 3rd job in a short space of time so I’m not sure what that means! She only lasted a few months at the last one

Reactions: 5
She really turning me off Mount Juliet. Like why is a place that’s trying to be a 5 star hotel aligning themselves with her.

Reactions: 6
The tan on her hands again today!🤢 can she not see it? Or does she just like being orange and patchy?

Reactions: 1
She really turning me off Mount Juliet. Like why is a place that’s trying to be a 5 star hotel aligning themselves with her.
Thought the same. Surely they don't need the likes of her promoting their stunning and classy hotel. She is trashy. Think she likes to see herself and TJ as a brand. Althought they are like the poor man's version of Posh and Becks! She is completely unrelatable, obsessed with calories and her weight and will not rest easy until her and TJ's wedding is a massive one sprawled all over RSVP.

Reactions: 4
This is her 3rd job in a short space of time so I’m not sure what that means! She only lasted a few months at the last one
Yes I saw it too. She has moved around a lot lately. She made sure to say her focus is on the corporate world..... it hadn’t been up to now which is possibly why she has had to move around

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.