Niamh Debrun #3 Steps and more steps, water and the gym but marrying a hurler is her biggest win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
Didnt Doireann Garrihy ask people to share what gave them the "Ick" just a few days ago. Not an original idea in Niamh's head!

Reactions: 6
Would he cheat on her do you think?
He must get a bit of interest back home in Ballyhale wouldnt he be the local celebrity😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No business class for Niamh! Delighted!! I had my suspicions when she was hanging around the duty free as she wasn’t in the executive lounge. Nothing wrong with economy but sick to the back teeth seeing all these ones getting upgraded for nada.

Reactions: 9
No business class for Niamh! Delighted!! I had my suspicions when she was hanging around the duty free as she wasn’t in the executive lounge. Nothing wrong with economy but sick to the back teeth seeing all these ones getting upgraded for nada.
So much notions with the Adare manor wedding and stays and the Brown Thomas boxes out at every minute yet flies economy like us mere mortals!! 😂😂😂 has she said where she’s actually going or is she keeping it a big “secret” for the content?! I’m guessing it’s your standard hun holiday, stopover via Dubai and then onto the Maldives where you get bored of sitting around after 3 days but it’s the posing in your bikini content that you went there for anyway!! 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Minger! I wouldn’t do him with yours!
Really?I think hes good looking??
Not bad anyway....I suppose my original post was ..he seems so straight laced and serious ....is there any sca attached to him?Hurlers in this country are like footballer you can hear gossip...I'd love to know if the Kilkenny locals have anything on him....

Reactions: 1
So much notions with the Adare manor wedding and stays and the Brown Thomas boxes out at every minute yet flies economy like us mere mortals!! 😂😂😂 has she said where she’s actually going or is she keeping it a big “secret” for the content?! I’m guessing it’s your standard hun holiday, stopover via Dubai and then onto the Maldives where you get bored of sitting around after 3 days but it’s the posing in your bikini content that you went there for anyway!! 🥱
Dubai then Thailand, TJ had both hashtags on his obligatory airport checkin that Niamh made him do 😂

• Haha
Really?I think hes good looking??
Not bad anyway....I suppose my original post was ..he seems so straight laced and serious ....is there any sca attached to him?Hurlers in this country are like footballer you can hear gossip...I'd love to know if the Kilkenny locals have anything on him....
I remember someone on a previous thread saying they can't keep staff in the gym so if that is anything to go by either TJ or his business partner don't know how to run things effectively! Wasn't he a sales rep before for Glanbia? Imagine him coming out to your farm, he has the personality of a snail 🐌 and the way he wears his socks playing, nearly over his knees, now that gives me the ick 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What put me off TJ big time was seeing him completely dismiss a young fan after a game... the little boy was so excited to obviously meet/interact with his hero... and TJ almost knocked him over to push him out of the way.... we are all entirely to bad moods/bad days (especially after a loss) I can’t remember the exact context... but I just thought wow... dick move...

Reactions: 14
I don’t know what it is about her, I just find it hard to warm up to her, She’s takes herself and life to seriously, I feel like a lot of what she presents it is for other people

What put me off TJ big time was seeing him completely dismiss a young fan after a game... the little boy was so excited to obviously meet/interact with his hero... and TJ almost knocked him over to push him out of the way.... we are all entirely to bad moods/bad days (especially after a loss) I can’t remember the exact context... but I just thought wow... dick move...
I also have a theory(and I could be wrong here) that hes behind her taking the exercise so seriously...I'd say hes strict enough in that field that he pushes her to get the steps and workouts in ..he wouldnt have a wife that likes to lounge around....

I also have a theory(and I could be wrong here) that hes behind her taking the exercise so seriously...I'd say hes strict enough in that field that he pushes her to get the steps and workouts in ..he wouldnt have a wife that likes to lounge around....
Yes definitely agree because I remember her saying that TJ dragged her to the gym because he said “ten minutes is better than nothing”. As for ignoring the little boy I have often heard this about him. Complete opposite to Henry Shefflin who would spend ages signing stuff for fans. Difference class of person to TJ

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here lads what's the story with going on honeymoon to spend it with a hape of other people? Very strange to me, I thought honeymoons were to enjoy the newlywed bubble ALONE...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.