Niamh Debrun #3 Steps and more steps, water and the gym but marrying a hurler is her biggest win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have a theory(and I could be wrong here) that hes behind her taking the exercise so seriously...I'd say hes strict enough in that field that he pushes her to get the steps and workouts in ..he wouldnt have a wife that likes to lounge around....
A friend of mine married her PT and he is exactly like you describe. I think they are both as bad as one another (Niamh and TJ that is) but I say there is definitely an element of having to be mad into fitness and nutrition.

Like we knew if we visit our friends house to never bring cake, chocs or biscuits etc. It is always healthy stuff as he doesnt allow them in the house. If any one brings junk food or sweets etc she brings them to work the next day.

Reactions: 3
To be married to an influencer you must be good behind the camera and willing to follow your other half around like an ejit taking photos for half the day… oh and be loaded too to fund their absolute notions!

Just looking at love Lauren, Pam and now Niamh this week it would make you cringe! They don’t go to these locations to relax and enjoy themselves, It’s just another photo op and a chance to show off! 🤭

Oh and as for Niamh “I’ve no ideal what I’ve packed” .. please!!🤥… she prob has an itinerary for what she is wearing throughout the honeymoon!

Reactions: 10
Who brings a massive Mulberry bag that hasn't been seen since 2006 on holidays?! For all the brown Thomas boxes you'd think she'd have an on trend handbag

Reactions: 10
Their honeymoon photos are all over The Sun website. Ffs go enjoy your honeymoon and stop trying to be “famous”.

Reactions: 6
The cut of your man it's like hes trying to show off in front of TJ...
Is Dubai strict?I though you couldn't be falling over drunk out there....

Reactions: 1
Pity she doesn’t pass him over the bottle of fake tan, I’ve see corpse’ with a better colour.

Reactions: 6
The cut of your man it's like hes trying to show off in front of TJ...
Is Dubai strict?I though you couldn't be falling over drunk out there....
Not in public, hotel's are "safe" or "freezone" areas. Just have to behave while going in and out of hotel's

Reactions: 1
Lads I think he just lives in Dubai😂😂
I hope they're paying him a good hourly rate to entertain them..you just know they're the type of couple that spend the night looking at what's going on around them or talking to other people than each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lads I think he just lives in Dubai😂😂
I hope they're paying him a good hourly rate to entertain them..you just know they're the type of couple that spend the night looking at what's going on around them or talking to other people than each other.
Heads buried in their phones for the entire honeymoon!

Reactions: 4
What do tattlers think of the honeymoon wardrobe??!!

I reckon her latest stories will be deleted as usual when she sobers up tomorrow morning

Reactions: 3
God I haven't seem those kinds of drunk country gaa players since college. I'd forgotten all about them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.