Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winceywoo

As a new mum I find her very triggering so probably should just unfollow. She's painting a very unrealistic view of those first couple of weeks with a newborn. Good for her she's able to have the time to go to matches, weddings, a baby that seemingly is quite easy and settled and she comes online talking about a bloody 6 week fitness challenge. My baby barely sleeps and I'm still processing a traumatic birth, I can't leave the house with her she roars the place down! Hope any other new mums out there are doing OK!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was being cynical but my first thought was she already told him and then they recorded it but looking again I think it's real. I would have waited for him to hug no? Feels like she was jumping in trying to make it look more dramatic!! He was trying to process it like. Also feels like she used him for content even though it probably not the case
I’ve never been pregnant but I can’t imagine finding out I’m pregnant, keeping it from my partner so I can check in to an hotel, piss on a pregnancy test and set up a camera to surprise him with the news?! It’s very staged and fake. He also has absolutely no idea what was going on, wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t even know what a pregnancy test looks like never mind being able to read it. He isn’t the smartest tool in the shed

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Daisychain1973

Chatty Member
It’s great news for them but honestly a photoshoot, Adare Manor, a makeup artist, Niamh in her underwear. It is so OTT and everything is used for content. Nothing is family and close friends news anymore 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Eh anyone else see the massive curve in her back? Pushing out the bump. Loser
yeah she’s max 12 to 14 weeks pregnant …. What a loser ! I’m pregnant myself on baby number 2 and literally no bump yet - she’s defo pushing it out …. And we all know she wouldn’t miss the opportunity to post at exactly 12 weeks 🤨 also - I stand corrected I didn’t think she be at the gym obsessing if she was pregnant ! Altho she might be someone who blows up during pregnancy as she’s not naturally meant to be as slim as she is - old pics show her being a good healthy size12 so she may put on ALOT of weight if she’s eating normal and not obsessively step counting lol. On a final note is there any need for that pic in her underwear with him kissing her head - she’s not Beyoncé - cringe for the 2 of them , literally notions above their station hahaha 😳😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23

hdbe45

I think poor TJ gets so much stick! 🙈 He is a fantastic ambassador for Irish sports, shows great sportsmanship and respect on the field and always takes time out to sign Hurley’s etc for his young fans. Honestly he is a fabulous sportsman, look at how he played for someone nearly 35 years old in the all Ireland at the weekend…sometimes I think he gets too much stick here for his looks, OK he’s not a model but his physique is incredible…I know he’s cranky in Niamh’s stories sometimes but I don’t blame the man putting up with her constant filming. Big TJ fan here 😂👏🏻 but in saying that I definitely wouldn’t put him and Niamh together whatsoever…

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Twaddles

Why would you bring a 3 week old baby to croke park on a day like today. 4 degrees bt would have been freezing in the stands. Even if she was wrapped up, her poor lungs and the cold air. Whatever about a bit older and during the summer.

Reactions: 22

backintheday123

Chatty Member
Pretty sure the child isn’t going to be scarred for life for missing it. It’s a tiny baby that’s being used as a prop as someone quite rightly put. You’d swear he’s the first fella in GAA to have a newborn and win a match. It’s nauseating but that’s my own opinion - you are also entitled to yours 😃😃

Reactions: 21

Winceywoo

Pull the other one you absolute dickhead! For someone finding it so tough yesterday but since just last night has been out in Lyrath and managed two gym trips today. She just loves the attention and can't pick which lane she wants to be in, relatable mom content or trying to get others jealous of her and showing off

Here4agawk

Ah guys, it's a great and exciting time for any couple to get pregnant and annouce this new, so what if she pushes out, there's more to be hating on that this post. Let her embrace it and enjoy it. I'm seeing so many girls struggling to concieve these days so it's lovely to see her get pregnant so soon after her wedding!

#Hashtag#

This wan needs a slap with reality!

I agree that Jo is fantastic but Trevor Hayes wont entertain her shite when it comes to having the baby 😅

4 bags of clothes for charity my eye, she'll have a load of stuff posted on her insta closet page trying to sell it all. She will have to create a new one for the baby clothes that she will never get a use out of!

"Oh I dunno where we are going to get the time to do a clear out" maybe try putting the phone down and close out of your useless excel sheets....jesus love get down off yourself altogether 🙄

Glad to see she is up for a 'challenge' it's a baby love, it's a blessing and you are in for an eye opener.

Haven't bought the buggy yet, I'm waiting to see which shop will give it to me for free...

The irony of her giving out about a publication being invasive and the same wan living for a blue tick

Painful

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Bigred21

VIP Member
Her smug caption which has since been changed : "I'm not a regular Mom, I'm a cool Mom #19days".

Absolute idiot. Get a grip Niamh. You are no better than any other mother. Stop trying to glorify yourself because you are out and about wearing a trashy short stress, have your hair and make up done, 19 days after giving birth. What on earth is she trying to prove exactly?! I really do fear that beautiful baby will be used as an accessory and content.

derrybrunette

Tbh i thought the dress was too short and a tad inappropriate for a wedding, not hating I just think it would’ve been lovely if it had to be a few inches longer

#Hashtag#

Oh my god what a twat.

When I saw the shoes and the perfume being posted I knew we were in for a cringe fest.😒

The bow, stop. The bloody 'petit' dress, comical. The decor, the blown up scan pic...Lie down love, you're not the first woman to have a baby, just stop making an eejit out of yourself and get on with it like everyone else! I have more of a bump after a bowl of pasta 🙄

The personalised mocktail....allergic!!

No sign of her own family, was fully expecting the sisters to be turned out like bridesmaids...the fight is probably on for godmother, Jesus I bet she will have two watch.

Cant wait for the christening 🙄

• Haha

Daisychain1973

Chatty Member
I’ve seen it all now. Niamh and TJ are in the Interiors section of RSVP. It states they live in a gorgeous country house! I pass their house on a regular basis. Maybe if they cut the grass and didn’t let it grow up all over their garden furniture it could be lavish looking. It’s TJ’s family home. The last time anything was done to it was nearly 20 years ago. The article shows photos from her friends houses not their🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Grace1718

Chatty Member
This one is some fool just had a look at her page … the red bow and pjs and recording him with her clear blue pregnancy test. Does she have an original thought in her head. Such pathetic wannabes . Dunno why she bugs me so much but it’s all soooooo contrived. Narcissistic loser !