Niamh Debrun #3 Steps and more steps, water and the gym but marrying a hurler is her biggest win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find this odd or know what’s on her leg on the first photo? It looks like a tattoo but never been seen before. Maybe I’m being stupid 😂
Sure she’s a totally different colour let alone the tattoo! She’s so fake

Reactions: 2
Anyone else find this odd or know what’s on her leg on the first photo? It looks like a tattoo but never been seen before. Maybe I’m being stupid 😂
She had a thigh tattoo I’m almost sure so she must have photo shopped it out of this image and not the latter one of her to the side

They've more friends in Dubai than Ireland!!!

At this rate Brian Cody will be waiting for them when they get off the plane in Thailand.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who’s your man that’s on the holiday too? We get it Niamh he’s on your honeymoon geeeez. I actually feel sorry for her think she’s pretty tragic with the posts and fashion etc. She’s just not a natural no matter how hard she tries. First port of call when she gets home is to change that awful hair colour. Does nothing for her. And the picture of her on the boat 🤣🥴🥴🥴 Just no.

Reactions: 10
Who’s your man that’s on the holiday too? We get it Niamh he’s on your honeymoon geeeez. I actually feel sorry for her think she’s pretty tragic with the posts and fashion etc. She’s just not a natural no matter how hard she tries. First port of call when she gets home is to change that awful hair colour. Does nothing for her. And the picture of her on the boat 🤣🥴🥴🥴 Just no.
Exactly, I can't see beyond the awful flat, rat tails 🤮 then the boxy drawn on eyebrows!!

Spotted that too, must be a tattoo shes embarrassed about.

Who goes on honeymoon to meet other people? Weren’t they over meeting people in Dubai not so long ago. Like they went to some girls birthday party.
Don‘t couples just spend time together on a honey moon, they’re acting like they're on the Kilkenny team holiday. TJ looks either locked or cranky in the photos.

Reactions: 6
It’s comical he posts the photo with her leg tattoo then she uploads same photo with it photoshopped out! Like does she think people are idiots, or why even go to the effort 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s comical he posts the photo with her leg tattoo then she uploads same photo with it photoshopped out! Like does she think people are idiots, or why even go to the effort 🙈
She deleted the original from her story and reposted the photoshopped on her feed 😂

Reactions: 4
Omg the stuff she posting she's blind!
Reposting the comment from Shane on her grid with her response...big dirty delete tomorrow!

They better get an ambulance for poor Ger he seems to be suffering from seizures

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes!!! I wondered the same! Does she blur it for photos…

Reactions: 1
Omg the stuff she posting she's blind!
Reposting the comment from Shane on her grid with her response...big dirty delete tomorrow!

They better get an ambulance for poor Ger he seems to be suffering from seizures
He is very irritating 🙄🙄 it's not a great sign if they can't be on their own in their own honeymoon. They need Ger to bring a bit of "fun" 🙄 Niamh and TJ wouldn't know a bit of craic if it slapped them in the face 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah TJ got himself sunburne., she must be raging! One with a face like a tomato and one filtered to the last.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.