Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fam are paying for the wedding day 👀
TJs dad was landed with paying for the dinner the night before. He wasn’t told that was his bill until recently…

What????
Surely ALL bills should be the couples bills? If someone offers to pay that's at their discretion????

Reactions: 3
Anyone know if the rumour that TJ is a close contact, is true? I heard some of the guys that were on the stag in UK have tested positive no idea if it’s true, would actually be awful if they had to cancel at this late stage.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone know if the rumour that TJ is a close contact, is true? I heard some of the guys that were on the stag in UK have tested positive no idea if it’s true, would actually be awful if they had to cancel at this late stage.
It was fairly idiotic of him travelling to Cheltenham so close to the wedding knowing the risk associated with catching covid etc.

Reactions: 11
I be heard this too but no idea if it’s true or not

Reactions: 2
I be heard this too but no idea if it’s true or not
I’d actually hope it isn’t true! If he isn’t vaccinated that’s 14 days isolation but if the guys picked it up over there it’s possible TJ isn’t a close contact by time their symptoms developed. Foolish to go on stag so close to the wedding though! Not sure how comfortable I’d be going to a wedding at the moment anyway.

Reactions: 5
If hes to blame for the wedding getting cancelled, id imagine Niamh would go crazy...and in fairness for all the breaking covid rules she did...itd just be only fair

Reactions: 4
Well if he is hes ignoring it by spending the weekend in the Lyrath estate....

I felt so sad for her the other day talking about the skin treatments...beautiful girl with a face frozen solid from work she never needed in the first place.The only work a 30 year old needs is a good skincare routine and spf...for god sake enjoy your youth and I think these doctors are in a very unregulated industry where they prey on insecure girls....I'd rather be ugly and happy than beautiful and insecure.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it’s fair to say these two don’t give a crap about Covid. Broke every rule, tried to cover it up, guards called on them, no vaccinations, partying in Killarney and U.K... I personally have sacrificed quite a bit throughout Covid and feel that these type of people should be punished for their narcissistic selfish and ignorant behaviour. I’d love to be a fly on the wall to these two’s conversations. I’d say it’s pretty remedial 😂

Reactions: 10
In fairness would you even want to go to the wedding?

If youre from Kilkenny you've the bones of 2 hours + drive. To pay to stay in a hotel and you'll be in bed by 12.30.
I wouldn't personally be arsed. Especially for two vacuous idiots

Reactions: 8
So are Niamh and Pam Richardson having a wedding off or something. Pam has done a full dump or wedding photo right after Niamh's hen weekend. They are both from Limerick and being bigging up their weddings.
More wedding spam as we speak!!! on the week of Niamh’s wedding and all 😂😂

We need a thread for her… “Bam Pam More Wedding Spam”🙈

• Haha
Is the wedding tomorrow?
I have to admit I cant wait to see the dress...I ll be surprised if it's typical winter bridal...I'd say she'll have the skin on show.

Her page is public again. She obviously wants everyone to see the wedding pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More wedding spam as we speak!!! on the week of Niamh’s wedding and all 😂😂

We need a thread for her… “Bam Pam More Wedding Spam”🙈
More wedding crap again today. What a narcissist. U wouldn’t mind but she’s not great looking. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her page is public again. She obviously wants everyone to see the wedding pics.
Who wants to ring up Adare manor and advise them theres a wedding on this weekend where people attending aint vacinated?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am itching to see the dress out of pure nosiness.

Will the wedding be as tacky and set up for the gram as Lauren Arthurs? Cannot wait to see it.

The countdown timer on her story for the wedding was a bit odd i thought

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.