Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the pic of her in the pink dress? The face is hilarious 😆 I don’t understand how they can’t see that the picture looks like a cartoon character, look at the eyes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That photo she had up one day of herself wearing a yellow dress casually drinking coffee like someone took a photo just by chance. I happened to be stuck in traffic that day and saw her and TJ sitting outside a cafe and the preening and fixing she had on herself posing for him to take the photo. It kept me entertained 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have we got ”the sorry I was so quiet on here recently“ stories yet?
so busy doing nothing, then we took a break, back into my routine now....

We must be due an update on the wedding as well.
Looks like things will be wide open for them (her day) just like she wanted. Adare will get pricy now for Niamh’s big party.
Must be killing her that Pam Richardson is in RSVP with her wedding, and honeymoon in Ballinahinch and Ashford Castle. Another blonde blogger from Limerick!

what’s going on with the house there has been no mention of it? Other than she has it full of clothes.

Id say she’s nervous TJ won’t get the all star nom and she won’t be in the local papers at the dinner.

This thread keeps me following her and I don’t know why.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where is she?? Is the life of an influencer not on Instagram? She just dropped off??

Reactions: 3
Getting free treatments this evening 🙄 are you blocked from her stories? 🤣
Yeah long blocked from Everything, not just her stories! but waragainstagrammers doesn’t seem to have an update either! So wondered if she’d just dropped off…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣 if I dressed my farmer husband like this he would have a meltdown I'd say 🤣🤣
Gosh he’s a bad looking man still regardless of her tweaks ! Similar to Dylan with sosue ! Regardless of how she tried to say he looked like the pesky blinders cillian Murphy 😂😂😂still laughing from that . She’s some boring cu** having been on social media in ages and she pops up on my business account with Aload of injections in face … ugh could u be bothered even talking to someone like her … pointless existence 😳😂

Reactions: 6
Yeah long blocked from Everything, not just her stories! but waragainstagrammers doesn’t seem to have an update either! So wondered if she’d just dropped off…
Trust me you’re missing nothing 🤣 I was friends with her on Facebook too as I know her from school days and just realised she deleted her page and has a new one with only 80 friends I wonder what that’s about. I wonder if she did it over someone posting that old pic of her drunk from years back, we all have pics like that she really needs to lighten up if that’s the case who really cares about 2013 pics we all looked a mess!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think she has had elocution lessons? Before her voice was so drowl. Now all her sentences end with these annoying inflictions. It’s also like she’s been told to smile when talking too to make her sound better. Everything is just so contrived and ‘managed’

Reactions: 5
She just posted another new job update so we were right. Let’s see how long she lasts in this job!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.