Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's tried so many "talent acquisition" roles that haven't worked... Maybe it's time to try something else?

Reactions: 7
Have we got ”the sorry I was so quiet on here recently“ stories yet?
so busy doing nothing, then we took a break, back into my routine now....

We must be due an update on the wedding as well.
Looks like things will be wide open for them (her day) just like she wanted. Adare will get pricy now for Niamh’s big party.
Must be killing her that Pam Richardson is in RSVP with her wedding, and honeymoon in Ballinahinch and Ashford Castle. Another blonde blogger from Limerick!

what’s going on with the house there has been no mention of it? Other than she has it full of clothes.

Id say she’s nervous TJ won’t get the all star nom and she won’t be in the local papers at the dinner.

This thread keeps me following her and I don’t know why.
Nothing done to their house yet. Word on the street is what they had planned on doing is not affordable now.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s hanging out with Nathan Adams maybe she’s putting sweets in bags now.

• Haha
Nothing done to their house yet. Word on the street is what they had planned on doing is not affordable now.
I’d imagine they are doing works based on a property with no mortgage , isn’t it TJs family home? Is it left to him or is his dad still there? Should be fairly straight forward if so….

I’d imagine they are doing works based on a property with no mortgage , isn’t it TJs family home? Is it left to him or is his dad still there? Should be fairly straight forward if so….
Its TJ’s family home. His Dad doesn’t live with him

Reactions: 1
What are they doing instead for the wedding
Don’t you know Niamh now will have 500 guests, every tacky supplier going and about 4 dress changes throughout the day. The engagement party was tacky and OTT so I think the wedding will follow suit. When she dresses for other people’s weddings she looks like she walked straight out of Thelma Madine’s shop. I expect nothing less.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's tried so many "talent acquisition" roles that haven't worked... Maybe it's time to try something else?
Ahhh here shell be out the gap in no time because nobody puts up with her for very long. Shell be back to being depressing again soon. Off in Dublin tagging restaurants and hotels on the beg as usual becuase if it were to promote it would have been all in our faces. Seemed more like they tagged while there to see if they could get things comped. I think people are also beginning to see how tick stupid your man is carrying on with her and her craic. Always on the beg and on the moan the both of them , she has an interview with goss there a couple months ago shur, going on about being trolled. Hun you pissed off thousands of people with your own selfish behaviour getting your hair done and extensions during level 5 and being dumb enough to post it and then lose respect of followers when you tried to pull the wool over their eyes and photoshopping, leaving the county during level 5, getting teeth done, going to the gym when others couldn and all this while some of your followers have loved ones dying. And still you go on the moan because people had a problem with your selfish ignorant negligence what a shocker. Poor Niamh 😂🤣🤣 You had a tough year so you did. You were unemployed because you cant keep a job to save your life. Youre hun fund was down because brands realise youre a tit and will flog anything and half the country caught you out on your decisions during level 5.Your wedding excel sheet😂 was another grasp for a few coppers along with a bunch of other off the wall ideas on how to flog something and make a few coins. Can only laugh at this bell whistle with her poor me attitude You are mildly entertaining though so go wan keep being awful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I genuinely think in a few months after the wedding she’ll come out and say she has some sort of eating disorder and unhealthy relationship with exercise, I know people have said it before, the obsession with low calories and the steps it’s not good for her mental health. It’s scary, because skinny doesn't always mean healthy.

Reactions: 11
Just watched a few of her stories there from the evening and shes updating that shes cut up all her vegetables for the week and goes to bed earlier and gets up earlier. Is she actually serious with this shite , this is what everyone that works and has bills to pay does ya feckin dose 😂 She has a job now again for now and we'll all be enlightened to how a daily routine of a normal adult will all of a sudden be in Niamshs life😂 Imagine how this person would cope if she was a mother like some of the rest of us. That said I think she said something negative once in an interview about having kids

She said then there that she bought some Zara stuff and got some PLT gear and will do all the uploading of those outfits in one go as she puts it , aka schedule time in someone else house to do a shoot :rolleyes: Shes some fake poser like

Reactions: 6
See Niamh has just changed her bio on her Instagram to just a bride emoji 👰‍♀️ and TJ is following a private account ‘niamhdebrunreid’…wonder did they get married in private already?View attachment 758572
Ooh well spotted. That's all very strange. Making such a big deal about the wedding for so long and then going completely under the radar to get married after it all. And what's with making her account private and having another private account with the double barrel name

Reactions: 3
Ooh well spotted. That's all very strange. Making such a big deal about the wedding for so long and then going completely under the radar to get married after it all. And what's with making her account private and having another private account with the double barrel name
She hasn’t gotten married yet and I’d say she made the account so she could save the handle

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t gotten married yet and I’d say she made the account so she could save the handle
Why would she need to save the handle though…I’m sure there’s not any other Niamh de Brun-Reid in the country 😂 something doesn’t add up!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.