Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too!!! Is she no longer posting anything?? Not even a story? She blocked me about 2 years ago 🤣🤣
I used to be able to see her stories. Now I can only see her grid posts. She must have blocked me from her stories. Is that possible? I've never messaged her or interacted with her.

Reactions: 1
I used to be able to see her stories. Now I can only see her grid posts. She must have blocked me from her stories. Is that possible? I've never messaged her or interacted with her.
Yes, there’s a hide story option in settings..

Reactions: 1
Ah shut look it she's clearly been spoken to by someone to cop herself on or at least stop posting so people dont get a good sense of how depressingly stupid she is. I reckon definitely for a build up to the wedding so she can get as much of it paid for as possible. Shes awful and awful looking she posted a picture on the beach there recently and the poor thing looked ill very ill

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ah shut look it she's clearly been spoken to by someone to cop herself on or at least stop posting so people dont get a good sense of how depressingly stupid she is. I reckon definitely for a build up to the wedding so she can get as much of it paid for as possible. Shes awful and awful looking she posted a picture on the beach there recently and the poor thing looked ill very ill
God she looks so emaciated

Reactions: 6
Definitely some form of an eating disorder she would want to be careful tho over exercising and not eating enough can do irreversible damage to the thyroid etc that can leave women with fertility issues. My friend is always an oddball with calorie counting etc and has basically made herself infertile at 36 as left with a severe thyroid issue that she doesn’t ovulate … be careful ladies having a little bit of fat is good for us . I actually got scared for her when she says she didn’t get periods 😩

Reactions: 3
Posting pictures of all the Kilkenny team hammered after losing the match is another idiotic move. 1. Are we still not in a pandemic, looks like they are not following the rules. To be fair no one is at this stage but have the cop on not to brag about it. Looks like there is a big crowd in the bar 2. Can you not leave them in peace, imagine being on a lads night out trying to get selfies with them.

Reactions: 9
Posting pictures of all the Kilkenny team hammered after losing the match is another idiotic move. 1. Are we still not in a pandemic, looks like they are not following the rules. To be fair no one is at this stage but have the cop on not to brag about it. Looks like there is a big crowd in the bar 2. Can you not leave them in peace, imagine being on a lads night out trying to get selfies with them.
Where did she post these?

Reactions: 2
On her stories! She should have a bit of cop on. Also is it just me or do her teeth look different? They look much less full in her mouth than her old ones

Can’t think any of them KK lads want those pics out there. Like they are after losing a big game just let them have some peace.
COVID wise I’m sure they’re all vaxed etc. so can be in the pub (not even sure of the rules myself at this stage), but it’s a bad look.

She‘s clearly done a run around get her pic with everyone then posted the ones she looks best in. TJ didn’t make the cut!

On her stories! She should have a bit of cop on. Also is it just me or do her teeth look different? They look much less full in her mouth than her old ones
I hadn‘t noticed till I was your comment, they do look different, but I think she had her lips filled so it hides the mouthful of teeth a bit better.

I've heard the reason for all the lip smacking is because saliva apparently builds up behing veneers? Oh gross!!
ugh 🤦‍♀️ 🤮

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she say she had her Botox done in her cheeks for the tooth grinding? That’s probably what’s going on! Now she just looks like she’s constantly grinding her teeth.

I don't think it's her teeth. She lip smacks,swallows and pauses after every sentence.When I first started following her I thought she had cystic fibrosis or something,the girl is winded after every sentence its mad.

Reactions: 4
Miss Earth Ireland have announced Niamh as a judge on their committee? Seriously? 🙈 not a bit eco friendly hoarding mountains of fast fashion in her spare room! Absolutely ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Miss Earth Ireland have announced Niamh as a judge on their committee? Seriously? 🙈 not a bit eco friendly hoarding mountains of fast fashion in her spare room! Absolutely ridiculous.
This really annoys me. Niamh is one of the least environmentally conscious person on insta. She admits herself she has clothes filling five rooms, buys all tat from Nasty Gal etc

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.