Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really annoys me. Niamh is one of the least environmentally conscious person on insta. She admits herself she has clothes filling five rooms, buys all tat from Nasty Gal etc
I wouldn’t be thinking too far into choices of panels or judges for any miss searches/pageants or the fact that Niamh isn’t environmentally friendly. There all about money and looks, there’s very little depth to these types of competitions/search’s. Niamh had been involved and understands the industry, she have some bit knowledge and judgement hence why she’s on the panel. She’d also bring awareness to the “miss earth” via insta, in turn bring in more applications the following year increasing the sponsorships and the money that comes with it. Niamh was chosen for the financial gain that could come with her. They weren’t thinking of the environment when picking Niamh, which would make u questions the Integrity of the competition and what the title stands for…

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This really annoys me. Niamh is one of the least environmentally conscious person on insta. She admits herself she has clothes filling five rooms, buys all tat from Nasty Gal etc
5 rooms?? 😳😳 no need for the amount of clothes that would need 5 rooms.

Reactions: 1
It’s a crappy pageant that’s low budget and little known.
If it was a proper one they’d have the likes of Roz Purcell spinning it.

Reactions: 2
Is she gone from the latest job again? I won't name it but she was in a very well know KK based nutritional/dairy company but doesn't seem to be working anymore....

Reactions: 3
Maybe her track record of not being able to keep a job 😆
No I would never make a joke of someone being out of work etc or being on a contract as have been there myself but I just get the impression she's gone from that particular role she spoke about starting recently.

No I would never make a joke of someone being out of work etc or being on a contract as have been there myself but I just get the impression she's gone from that particular role she spoke about starting recently.
I agree. It’s hard to see how she works full time. When she came on and admitted she had been let go twice it made sense. I’m sorry but it can’t just be bad luck to lose jobs so quickly after starting. I definitely think it’s either performance related or else her social media activity. I worked for one of the companies she did and they had very strict rules about identifying yourself as an employee on social media. You would think she would be clear on that working in HR

Reactions: 7
I agree. It’s hard to see how she works full time. When she came on and admitted she had been let go twice it made sense. I’m sorry but it can’t just be bad luck to lose jobs so quickly after starting. I definitely think it’s either performance related or else her social media activity. I worked for one of the companies she did and they had very strict rules about identifying yourself as an employee on social media. You would think she would be clear on that working in HR
She worked in Recruitment/ Talent Aquistion and it can be an insecure role to be in if the company decides to freeze recruitment which a lot of companies did during Covid

Reactions: 5
Ya, but isn’t it run and some lad who does the show biz news on mid west radio or one of them that calls himself ‘Al the Great’ or something. It’s up in Mayo it think and the winner has to pay their own way to the final. I don’t think it has anything to do with the environment other than the name sounding good, not that Niamh would care with her rooms of clothe.

Her agent Andrea Roche mightn’t be too happy! Or maybe thats already finished, and why we haven’t seen her post anything in a while.

Not a word from her but now she has removed the month and year of the wedding from her bio, nearly sure it was there all along 🤔

• Wow
Not a word from her but now she has removed the month and year of the wedding from her bio, nearly sure it was there all along 🤔
It definitely was. Jesus they've hardly changed the date again. Even she must be sick to the hole of it all by now.

Reactions: 6
Recently posted non-flattering photos of the KK team out post the loss in All Ireland semi final.
Is from Limerick- all ireland finalists
Husband to be from KK - no potential for All Ireland and glory this year
Prob more to gain from a Limerick lad now?
#justsaying
#hastjseensense?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's not like she's taken down any mention of the wedding. I'd say they've just changed the date again. Jesus it will be a retirement do at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.