NI Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know them. I’ll check them out.
You asked, so I delivered 😂

Phil Graham, Talitha Fit, Aamir Fit, Elle Pearls, Christina Campbell, Blossoming Birds, All That’s Pretty, The Sculpted Vegan, Rebecca McKinney, Sisters and Sons, Cathy Martin, Melissa Riddell, Jordan Humphries, BPerfect Brendan, Tiffany Brien / The Rea Project, Oh So Femme, Gemma Garrett, Gerry Lavz, Drew Clarke, Life of Leigh, A Little Bit of Life, Homely Haven Co, Little Wood Life, All Things Mia, Emily McClean / Sloopemc, The Copper Otter, Digg Mama, Rebekah Ward, Lauren Nicole Alexandra, Andrea McCarragher, Chloe Tully, Bella McKee, Rebecca Maguire, Pete Snodden, Shane Todd, Sinead Hegarty, It’s Dean Young, Jennifer Blaney

These are just some of the ones that came to mind, I’m sure I’ve forgotten loads, but this will be a good start 😏
insufferable 😣

Reactions: 2
Ohsofemme the most boring woman on instagram .. playing dressing up all day every day ! Lurganista has to get a shout out too 😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 10
Is drew Clarke racist??

Look at the screenshots from her and her husbands accounts on this thread.

Look at the screenshots from her and her husbands accounts on this thread.
Looked it up, thanks! I don't follow her but knew of her from school and nights out (had enough of her back then 🤣). Had no idea but at the same time, hardly surprised

Reactions: 3
There’s a woman Laura who has about 20k followers her IG name is HomelyHavenCo she does eco cleaning, sustainability etc but I find her really unlikeable 😅 don’t know what it is, can’t quite put my finger on it
Used to follow and enjoy her account but unfollowed when she started flogging Young Living and preaching about the benefits...seems to be all about money!

Anyone follow Home at Rose Cottage? Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looked it up, thanks! I don't follow her but knew of her from school and nights out (had enough of her back then 🤣). Had no idea but at the same time, hardly surprised
I remember her coming on stories and saying how much she hated high school because all the girls were ‘bitchy’, she didn’t fit in, was never happy there etc… yet she comes across like your textbook mean girl? Am I missing something?! 🤔😅

Used to follow and enjoy her account but unfollowed when she started flogging Young Living and preaching about the benefits...seems to be all about money!

Anyone follow Home at Rose Cottage? Thoughts?
Just had a quick look at her page and the first thing that came to mind was Laura-Ann (All that’s Pretty) wannabe 😂
ETA just read the captions on her posts and shocked that it’s all #ad #gifted #pr etc literally every single post is an ad! 🤯

I remember her coming on stories and saying how much she hated high school because all the girls were ‘bitchy’, she didn’t fit in, was never happy there etc… yet she comes across like your textbook mean girl? Am I missing something?! 🤔😅

Just had a quick look at her page and the first thing that came to mind was Laura-Ann (All that’s Pretty) wannabe 😂
ETA just read the captions on her posts and shocked that it’s all #ad #gifted #pr etc literally every single post is an ad! 🤯
Totally! It's all ads and freebies and a little bit desperate. Seems to be trying to change from a home account to fashion / image and constant days out with other NI wannabes

Lauren is something else 😂 there’s more plastic in her than the Irish Sea

They seem to be good friends from what they post online. She seems nicer and more relatable now that she’s had a baby, but definitely unlikeable beforehand (In my opinion)
I had my eyebrows done by her years ago and she was totally unlikeable, came across snobby and entitled, whilst also being a dumb air head. From what I gather daddy had plenty of cash to set her up to do the brows. Now she’s a mum she does seem a bit less up herself, but omg the partners twin body building brother and his pregnant girlfriend are something else 🤮

• Wow
I had my eyebrows done by her years ago and she was totally unlikeable, came across snobby and entitled, whilst also being a dumb air head. From what I gather daddy had plenty of cash to set her up to do the brows. Now she’s a mum she does seem a bit less up herself, but omg the partners twin body building brother and his pregnant girlfriend are something else 🤮
Omg yes to all of this! I’ll tell you what else pisses me off about her… she only seemed to take an interest in the poor dog when it was on its last legs and going to pass away soon. Then the oversharing of pictures and videos for content/sympathy when it died. The same with her granny. Didn’t bother with her or spend any time with her (which she openly admitted on a post) but then she was ill and they thought she might die (maybe she did, I can’t remember?) and cue Rebekah posting loads of pics and videos of her and saying how Much she loves her and how special she is etc 🙄 like why do they only matter when they’re ill or have died? Is it really worth the sympathy comments and attention? Really pissed me off when she did that 🤯

Reactions: 1

That's where I seen rose cottage's new hair cut before!

Omg yes to all of this! I’ll tell you what else pisses me off about her… she only seemed to take an interest in the poor dog when it was on its last legs and going to pass away soon. Then the oversharing of pictures and videos for content/sympathy when it died. The same with her granny. Didn’t bother with her or spend any time with her (which she openly admitted on a post) but then she was ill and they thought she might die (maybe she did, I can’t remember?) and cue Rebekah posting loads of pics and videos of her and saying how Much she loves her and how special she is etc 🙄 like why do they only matter when they’re ill or have died? Is it really worth the sympathy comments and attention? Really pissed me off when she did that 🤯

I think the house they are living in now is her granny's house. Must have been left to her when she passed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.