NI Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A one-stop-shop for all Northern Irish influencers!

We can only discuss them if:
1. They have over 10,000 followers
AND
2. Have a public profile

Please follow the rules and if in doubt, just don’t mention them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Melissa Riddell - every single story is an undeclared ad. I commented once, is this not an ad? Was promptly blocked.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Melissa Riddell - every single story is an undeclared ad. I commented once, is this not an ad? Was promptly blocked.
She is unbelievable for doing it! Hopefully if enough people report her to the ASA they’ll take some sort of action. Ps it’s RIDDLE (as in riddled with worms) not RI-DELLL Melissa 🙄

Speaking of radio huns… anybody have tea on Rebecca McKinney 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I always see her on insta and think she comes across so fake 🙈 seems to sweet all the time to be real lol

Reactions: 5
Anyone know of any N Irish sustainability influencers?
There’s a woman Laura who has about 20k followers her IG name is HomelyHavenCo she does eco cleaning, sustainability etc but I find her really unlikeable 😅 don’t know what it is, can’t quite put my finger on it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s a woman Laura who has about 20k followers her IG name is HomelyHavenCo she does eco cleaning, sustainability etc but I find her really unlikeable 😅 don’t know what it is, can’t quite put my finger on it
Ohhhh yes I agree I had to unfollow!!! She comes across very smug or something 😂

Reactions: 2
I always see her on insta and think she comes across so fake 🙈 seems to sweet all the time to be real lol
I agree, her voice sounds exciteable all the time. Like she's always on the verge of laughter. Her boyfriend gives me the creeps too.

Reactions: 3
Ohhhh yes I agree I had to unfollow!!! She comes across very smug or something 😂
Glad I’m not the only one Who thinks so 😂 I used to follow but had to unfollow her about a year ago because she did my bleeping head in. Very stuck up and self-righteous, and loved to pull out a bible quote when it suits her 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What do we all think about Gerry Lavz and his new teeth?

What about Rebecca Maguire.. is she single again?
Yeah I'm thinking she must be. You never see her tagging that guy she was with before any more. I thought they had went into business together though so I wonder what happened with all that.

Reactions: 1
What about Rebecca Maguire.. is she single again?
Yea I think she is! When she moved to the new place she was putting up about needing furniture asap and she knew it was last minute! So I’m guessing that’s around when it happened

What do we all think about Gerry Lavz and his new teeth?

Yeah I'm thinking she must be. You never see her tagging that guy she was with before any more. I thought they had went into business together though so I wonder what happened with all that.
Gerry’s teeth are too much in my opinion 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also poorly timed because there is such a difference between the new bonding and his bottom teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t look great

Reactions: 4
I can’t be alone here cringing at the latest FORCED reel from thebighillhouse. She made a video of herself the other night moving furniture & all I could think was where’s your lazy ass of a husband. More bloody teachers exploiting their kids. Like wtf who puts a filter on children ffs. Swear to God I need to unfollow these pricks for good.

Yea I think she is! When she moved to the new place she was putting up about needing furniture asap and she knew it was last minute! So I’m guessing that’s around when it happened

Gerry’s teeth are too much in my opinion 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also poorly timed because there is such a difference between the new bonding and his bottom teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t look great
Totally agree!! They look so fake because there's such a difference between top and bottom. I don't understand why he has done that. They look too big for his face

I can’t be alone here cringing at the latest FORCED reel from thebighillhouse. She made a video of herself the other night moving furniture & all I could think was where’s your lazy ass of a husband. More bloody teachers exploiting their kids. Like wtf who puts a filter on children ffs. Swear to God I need to unfollow these pricks for good.
Just watched. Glad I don’t follow them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.