NI Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellepearls has her own thread on here. I used to really like her but not now. I haven’t tried her products and I wouldn’t as I would rather buy from a reputable brand.

Reactions: 3
I can’t be alone here cringing at the latest FORCED reel from thebighillhouse. She made a video of herself the other night moving furniture & all I could think was where’s your lazy ass of a husband. More bloody teachers exploiting their kids. Like wtf who puts a filter on children ffs. Swear to God I need to unfollow these pricks for good.
The big hill house account - melts me

All a show thon doll, should see her in real life. Dosent look so glam. Ruff as a wet dog
She really isn’t as nice as she tries to portray.

Who do you all follow from N.I
You asked, so I delivered 😂

Phil Graham, Talitha Fit, Aamir Fit, Elle Pearls, Christina Campbell, Blossoming Birds, All That’s Pretty, The Sculpted Vegan, Rebecca McKinney, Sisters and Sons, Cathy Martin, Melissa Riddell, Jordan Humphries, BPerfect Brendan, Tiffany Brien / The Rea Project, Oh So Femme, Gemma Garrett, Gerry Lavz, Drew Clarke, Life of Leigh, A Little Bit of Life, Homely Haven Co, Little Wood Life, All Things Mia, Emily McClean / Sloopemc, The Copper Otter, Digg Mama, Rebekah Ward, Lauren Nicole Alexandra, Andrea McCarragher, Chloe Tully, Bella McKee, Rebecca Maguire, Pete Snodden, Shane Todd, Sinead Hegarty, It’s Dean Young, Jennifer Blaney

These are just some of the ones that came to mind, I’m sure I’ve forgotten loads, but this will be a good start 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are you allowed to talk about Tik Tok users?

Rachelelliott03 (over 30k followers)

And

Daniellecollins67 (over 50k followers)

Anyone follows these NI girls? Opinions?

You asked, so I delivered 😂

Phil Graham, Talitha Fit, Aamir Fit, Elle Pearls, Christina Campbell, Blossoming Birds, All That’s Pretty, The Sculpted Vegan, Rebecca McKinney, Sisters and Sons, Cathy Martin, Melissa Riddell, Jordan Humphries, BPerfect Brendan, Tiffany Brien / The Rea Project, Oh So Femme, Gemma Garrett, Gerry Lavz, Drew Clarke, Life of Leigh, A Little Bit of Life, Homely Haven Co, Little Wood Life, All Things Mia, Emily McClean / Sloopemc, The Copper Otter, Digg Mama, Rebekah Ward, Lauren Nicole Alexandra, Andrea McCarragher, Chloe Tully, Bella McKee, Rebecca Maguire, Pete Snodden, Shane Todd, Sinead Hegarty, It’s Dean Young, Jennifer Blaney

These are just some of the ones that came to mind, I’m sure I’ve forgotten loads, but this will be a good start 😏

Omg Rebekah Ward ...what are those lips 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Karen Daly @masterofweightloss / academymasterplan / 11bangontrend
Close your mouth and stop doing that stupid wide open smile when you get your picture taken. 😳😭😬

Reactions: 1
Lauren Nicole Alexander 🙈🙈
Belfast busker wannabe
Lauren is something else 😂 there’s more plastic in her than the Irish Sea

Weren't Rebekah and Jordan H in the same year at school?

I can't say much on her though as she's always been grand when I've bumped into her or any of her mates to be fair
They seem to be good friends from what they post online. She seems nicer and more relatable now that she’s had a baby, but definitely unlikeable beforehand (In my opinion)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.