Drew Clarke / Unaltered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't have a trustpilot because I was trying to find somewhere to leave a bad review.
I loved the colour of mines, just disappointed that they don't stay up.
I have the exact same problem!! Mine don't stay up at all and are actually too short. I'm 5ft 6 and would be a regular leg in jeans so didn't think length would be a problem.

Reactions: 1

Another undeclared ad for a free holiday?! You bet youā€™re getting your own thread on here Jordan šŸ‘‰šŸ¼

What age is the husband? He looks about 12. They look very strange together. Her whole identity seems to be having a baby.

Reactions: 2
What age is the husband? He looks about 12. They look very strange together. Her whole identity seems to be having a baby.
I think heā€™s the same age or a year older as her. I know, he looks like a pre-pubescent teen šŸ˜‚ I think thatā€™s why it turns me so much when she constantly goes on about him being her MaN cRuSh šŸ„“
And RE the baby being her whole identity, itā€™s because the huns lap it up. Sheā€™s just giving them what they want. More engagement = more sales šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
I use to follow her on Instagram I feel like she tries so hard to come across as relatable and she just isnā€™t. Iā€™m a mum myself but I just donā€™t find her relatable at all. As for her leggings I havenā€™t tried them but Iā€™ve heard loads of people raving about them but the only time I would spend Ā£35 on a pair of leggings is if their gymshark. Also think her husband looks like a wee teenage boy, turns me šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ how they managed to have a baby Iā€™ll never know.

I use to follow her on Instagram I feel like she tries so hard to come across as relatable and she just isnā€™t. Iā€™m a mum myself but I just donā€™t find her relatable at all. As for her leggings I havenā€™t tried them but Iā€™ve heard loads of people raving about them but the only time I would spend Ā£35 on a pair of leggings is if their gymshark. Also think her husband looks like a wee teenage boy, turns me šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ how they managed to have a baby Iā€™ll never know.
Don't bother with the leggings, I bought a pair and they don't stay up at all. Constantly pulling at them. They are too short too.

Reactions: 3
Don't bother with the leggings, I bought a pair and they don't stay up at all. Constantly pulling at them. They are too short too.
Ā£35 is a rip off for a company thatā€™s only starting off. Thatā€™s probably not even including shipping šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Thereā€™s big sports brand names that have been round for years like Adidas donā€™t even sell leggings at that price.

Reactions: 3
Ā£35 is a rip off for a company thatā€™s only starting off. Thatā€™s probably not even including shipping šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Thereā€™s big sports brand names that have been round for years like Adidas donā€™t even sell leggings at that price.
She is delusional. Hope the kids in the sweatshops overseas are being paid a decent wage to make her average leggings

He is 27/28. Was the year above me in school. Same school as Jordan Q Radio, Rebekah Ward and about half of the DUP MLAs' kids. They all are all spoilt rich kids

• Sick
Reactions: 6