NI Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened with My Sisters Closet?
Everything is in here ⤵

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow Karen’s weigh to go (12k followers) I can’t work out if I really like her or find her really irritating 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She said recently people have told her she looks like Nigella Lawson or Liz Taylor 😱😱. I think she resembles the fabulous Siobhan McSweeny (Sister Michael from Derry Girls!)?
Do these people also happen to have guide dogs and canes? 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Her account is private so can’t discuss.

The tattoos are absolutely awful looking, especially Rebekah’s. Makes her look so cheap and rough 🥴 I think the neck and hand tattoos are the worst
Surely if over 10K we can. Colour me bootiful is private and over 10k

Surely if over 10K we can. Colour me bootiful is private and over 10k
Tattle rules state that their account must be public and be over 10k. I set this thread up and said that at the start in the hope everyone would follow the rules so we could finally have a thread to discuss all the NI huns in one place. If there’s someone in particular you want to discuss but they have a private thread maybe set up a separate thread for them if you really want? But please don’t discuss here and risk getting this one closed down.

Reactions: 9
Tattle rules state that their account must be public and be over 10k. I set this thread up and said that at the start in the hope everyone would follow the rules so we could finally have a thread to discuss all the NI huns in one place. If there’s someone in particular you want to discuss but they have a private thread maybe set up a separate thread for them if you really want? But please don’t discuss here and risk getting this one closed down.
I’m not gonna discuss anyone that doesn’t meet the criteria 😊 Just wondered how they have a thread running if someone is private. Ps. This person has a well established thread

I’m not gonna discuss anyone that doesn’t meet the criteria 😊 Just wondered how they have a thread running if someone is private. Ps. This person has a well established thread
I’ve no idea 🤔 maybe she was public, but changed her profile to private once she saw she had a thread on here? She wouldn’t be the first to do it. My Copper Fox did the same as soon as she was mentioned on a thread 🙄😂

What about Rebecca Maguire.. is she single again?
Yep can’t mention the exs name as he’s under 10k but he’s away back to Australia by the looks of her Instagram she has a mystery man tho. Where does Rebecca’s money come from her family seem to have a whack of it

Def oh so femme and that dick rat of a partner 🤢 all she does is show clothes and whinge about her kids

Last edited:
I’ve no idea 🤔 maybe she was public, but changed her profile to private once she saw she had a thread on here? She wouldn’t be the first to do it. My Copper Fox did the same as soon as she was mentioned on a thread 🙄😂
She’s too sweet to be wholesome

I unfollowed her .. seems a lovely girl and real life too with her wee boy etc but the ennnnndless outfits and posing and everything for the gram I just couldn’t!!

Does anyone follow ciarafitandfab?

I think I have a love/hate relationship with her😊

Ellepearls is a bit too twee for me I think.
Someone upthread mentioned ohsofemme - I follow her but lately have found all the freebies nauseating, especially when some people are finding it hard to pay bills etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Dishyouwerehere? He’s fond of himself. Just an endless supply of free hotel stays.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.