NI Influencers #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy is her daughter isn't she? And Nancy is her granddaughter, so either Jonathan who is in jail or Elizabeth is Nancy's mum? Beverly talked on live one night about Nancy calling her mum and she had to remind Nancy that she was nana. There's also two younger boys, Archie and Marley..Marley is Beverlys so Archie must be Jonathans or Elizabeths. They talked about that little baby alot, talked about prams etc and the wee lady must be in care because she hasn't been mentioned since she was a few weeks old.

The dancing in the indoor play areas is an embarrassment and beverly wonders why Marley acts so badly behaved.

She's mentioned all of this on live but yet will go mad if anyone asks questions. She can say what she wants about social services and her "fans" all saying the same! But Ss will have saved the life of that little baby id say!

She has done nothing but moan about the new house and no money to decorate etc but went to turkey last minute on a hol and paid for her gastric surgery easily enough!
Aye poppy is her daughter and her other daughter I would prefer not to name but her initial is B. Not sure who the grandkids belong to but it isn’t B, that I know.

Nicole Adam’s grinds my gears,,,, going on about buying houses ect and lives in a council house with her boy who prob doesn’t even pay rent ffs, and that Laura loves Belfast person she does my tits clean in!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nicole Adam’s grinds my gears,,,, going on about buying houses ect and lives in a council house with her boy who prob doesn’t even pay rent ffs, and that Laura loves Belfast person she does my tits clean in!!!!
I unfollowed laura the way she stands wrecks me lol like she’s tit herself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those kids must be so confused with Elizabeth in and out of their lives! And then to see her pregnant at that time! Absolutely awful!
I thought that one of the kids belonged to the son and that was why he’s not meant to be in her house (when he’s out of HMP)

Why is that rat always sick asking everyone to “send a wee prayer for me” - never a mention again about Gaza or a rally… she’s the biggest hypocrite going.
Hoping to take a wee day off school but only can’t as taking the BF to a show (she booked) on Grand Opera House tonight and would look bad wouldn’t it? 💀

thank duck she’s not returning to that teaching role after summer… let someone else get a fair run at it.

Synglegal needs a thread. Can someone help with this? 😵💫
How is she not embarrassed after the lecture she gave us last week about Palestine? Maybe she'd get her work done if she stopped running back and forth to armagh, videoing herself and going out drinking?? If she was that sick she wouldn't have gone out at the weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How is she not embarrassed after the lecture she gave us last week about Palestine? Maybe she'd get her work done if she stopped running back and forth to armagh, videoing herself and going out drinking?? If she was that sick she wouldn't have gone out at the weekend
Running to Armagh to go to Belfast! Can this clown of a BF not pick her up??

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Running to Armagh to go to Belfast! Can this clown of a BF not pick her up??
She's been single for so long she has taken the first fella that's showed her the slightest bit of interest. If she wasn't such a dose ud nearly feel sorry for her.
I hope she has another job lined up or she will take her account of private and play at being an influencer 🙄
Anyone remember the 'event' she was organising in the glenavon a few years ago 😂😂 pure notions

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought that one of the kids belonged to the son and that was why he’s not meant to be in her house (when he’s out of HMP)
Nope all 3 are Elizabeth's. The son isn't allowed in the house because he's limited to the areas he's can go in because he's a thieving housebreaking rat. Bevs a bit of a thief too. Always has been. Bev smuggles him in when she can. But it always costs her a wrap on the door or a brick through the window if you get my drift

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Walking Updates- Patricia McVeigh.
Oh the absolute shame of her emailing McErlains to say her daughter Olivia McVeigh (full name was given!!) wanted one of their cakes.
They delivered it to her🙄🤣🤣
From the wannabee influencer who thinks nothing of travelling miles for a bag of reduced items from Costa or Tim Hortons or wherever it was....but didnt want to travel around looking for a cake thats readily available in lots of shops.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She melts my head that women loves herself full of self importance !

Reactions: 1
Walking Updates Patricua McVeigh
Mortified for her begging for a birthday cake for Olivia. She knows damn well that Newell stores stock McErlains produce as I see her there at least once a week. Wonder will she do the same for Gene or Paul's birthday? Do her and husband not go away on holiday together or even have a meal out as a couple.....strange set up. Only hear him mentioned when she's running messages for him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.