NI Influencers #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont mind Derv & my girls really like her. The Mum really pissed me off the other day by saying, "Let's normalise doing nothing." Lots of us go out & work bloody hard & doing nothing isn't an option. I liked her a the start but I've change my mind.

Reactions: 3
I dont mind Derv & my girls really like her. The Mum really pissed me off the other day by saying, "Let's normalise doing nothing." Lots of us go out & work bloody hard & doing nothing isn't an option. I liked her a the start but I've change my mind.
I hope derv doesn’t change too much I can see it already I hate these insufferable influencers promoting tack

Beverley has 3 daughters, not that you would know it. One is a druggy mess, one is a child and the other is a lovely girl who lives with her grandparents - Beverley’s ex husband‘s parents. Sadly the grandad passed away suddenly last year. It really affected Beverley’s middle daughter who lived with him but Bev didn’t give two shits about it. Cold and heartless.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Literally… her entire personality

When she looks back on her life in years to come, what has she achieved??
---
Surely walking about in scrubs like she’s about to perform surgery shouldn’t be allowed?

I would have assumed people in labs wear lab coats and have to remove them when going into staff facilities or leaving the building?
NHS staff uniforms aren’t to be worn in public. They aren’t even supposed to pop into the shop for milk in their uniform. Used to work in NHS and our manager told us horror stories of members of the public photographing staff doing a shop in nurse’s uniform and staff members were disciplined

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Walking Updates- Patricia McVeigh.
Oh the absolute shame of her emailing McErlains to say her daughter Olivia McVeigh (full name was given!!) wanted one of their cakes.
They delivered it to her🙄🤣🤣
From the wannabee influencer who thinks nothing of travelling miles for a bag of reduced items from Costa or Tim Hortons or wherever it was....but didnt want to travel around looking for a cake thats readily available in lots of shops.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
“I forgot I made this video hahaha”

hahaha I forgot that I spent hours videoing myself, pausing it, retaking it and editing it but yeah hehe I totes forgot about this video of my busy mornings of me playing dress up.

duck up…

What the fucks going on with the hard working humble generations… this is CRINGE

Major cringe! The amount of time it takes for them to video all of this and then edit it together…. I’d be halfway through half a season of Bridgerton by the time it’s done

• Haha
---

NHS staff uniforms aren’t to be worn in public. They aren’t even supposed to pop into the shop for milk in their uniform. Used to work in NHS and our manager told us horror stories of members of the public photographing staff doing a shop in nurse’s uniform and staff members were disciplined
Thats what I feel like. Be different if they were toddlers but they are up and he's an old man with fully functioning legs. 🤷🏻‍♀️

---

What a bore bag she is… “meal prep” in her notes… it’s all pre packaged balls that you’re reheating and firing in oven or air fryer… what more meal prep do you need.

Get a bleeping hobby! 🥴🫣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Beverley has 3 daughters, not that you would know it. One is a druggy mess, one is a child and the other is a lovely girl who lives with her grandparents - Beverley’s ex husband‘s parents. Sadly the grandad passed away suddenly last year. It really affected Beverley’s middle daughter who lived with him but Bev didn’t give two shits about it. Cold and heartless.
Poppy is her daughter isn't she? And Nancy is her granddaughter, so either Jonathan who is in jail or Elizabeth is Nancy's mum? Beverly talked on live one night about Nancy calling her mum and she had to remind Nancy that she was nana. There's also two younger boys, Archie and Marley..Marley is Beverlys so Archie must be Jonathans or Elizabeths. They talked about that little baby alot, talked about prams etc and the wee lady must be in care because she hasn't been mentioned since she was a few weeks old.

The dancing in the indoor play areas is an embarrassment and beverly wonders why Marley acts so badly behaved.

She's mentioned all of this on live but yet will go mad if anyone asks questions. She can say what she wants about social services and her "fans" all saying the same! But Ss will have saved the life of that little baby id say!

She has done nothing but moan about the new house and no money to decorate etc but went to turkey last minute on a hol and paid for her gastric surgery easily enough!

Reactions: 7
Poppy is her daughter isn't she? And Nancy is her granddaughter, so either Jonathan who is in jail or Elizabeth is Nancy's mum? Beverly talked on live one night about Nancy calling her mum and she had to remind Nancy that she was nana. There's also two younger boys, Archie and Marley..Marley is Beverlys so Archie must be Jonathans or Elizabeths. They talked about that little baby alot, talked about prams etc and the wee lady must be in care because she hasn't been mentioned since she was a few weeks old.

The dancing in the indoor play areas is an embarrassment and beverly wonders why Marley acts so badly behaved.

She's mentioned all of this on live but yet will go mad if anyone asks questions. She can say what she wants about social services and her "fans" all saying the same! But Ss will have saved the life of that little baby id say!

She has done nothing but moan about the new house and no money to decorate etc but went to turkey last minute on a hol and paid for her gastric surgery easily enough!
The 3 grandchildren she has including the new baby are Elizabeth's. I was always so surprised when ss let her have the oldest 2 grandkids because she was the type that sat and drunk and got off her face and slept about behind her partners back constantly. The streets rared her kids. She's a hateful, horrible woman. Truly truly awful. Her own family don't speak to her. And she's been put out of more than one area. But she'll not portray that side to her minions on TT. Pisses me off that people lick up her arse. They haven't a clue about her.

Reactions: 8
The 3 grandchildren she has including the new baby are Elizabeth's. I was always so surprised when ss let her have the oldest 2 grandkids because she was the type that sat and drunk and got off her face and slept about behind her partners back constantly. The streets rared her kids. She's a hateful, horrible woman. Truly truly awful. Her own family don't speak to her. And she's been put out of more than one area. But she'll not portray that side to her minions on TT. Pisses me off that people lick up her arse. They haven't a clue about her.
Those kids must be so confused with Elizabeth in and out of their lives! And then to see her pregnant at that time! Absolutely awful!

Reactions: 2
Why is that rat always sick asking everyone to “send a wee prayer for me” - never a mention again about Gaza or a rally… she’s the biggest hypocrite going.
Hoping to take a wee day off school but only can’t as taking the BF to a show (she booked) on Grand Opera House tonight and would look bad wouldn’t it? 💀

thank duck she’s not returning to that teaching role after summer… let someone else get a fair run at it.

Synglegal needs a thread. Can someone help with this? 😵💫

• Haha
Why is that rat always sick asking everyone to “send a wee prayer for me” - never a mention again about Gaza or a rally… she’s the biggest hypocrite going.
Hoping to take a wee day off school but only can’t as taking the BF to a show (she booked) on Grand Opera House tonight and would look bad wouldn’t it? 💀

thank duck she’s not returning to that teaching role after summer… let someone else get a fair run at it.

Synglegal needs a thread. Can someone help with this? 😵💫
That wee girl honestly needs to shake herself. Get yourself some fruit and veg and a multivitamin and away and get your iron levels tested or something if you're genuinely that exhausted every single day that you can't even bring yourself to shower. She gets on like a child playing at being an adult. God forbid she had any actual problems or responsibility (outside of work) in her life because she couldn't cope.

Reactions: 11
That wee girl honestly needs to shake herself. Get yourself some fruit and veg and a multivitamin and away and get your iron levels tested or something if you're genuinely that exhausted every single day that you can't even bring yourself to shower. She gets on like a child playing at being an adult. God forbid she had any actual problems or responsibility (outside of work) in her life because she couldn't cope.
She’s obviously not that bright, lord knows how she stumbled into teaching. As they say book smart and no sense 🙈

The obvious thing for that divy to learn is self respect. Rest and recoup? You’re bleeping 30 now, running roads all weekend every weekend like a love sick teenager and giving children a half arsed version of you is a disgrace. Any simpleton would know to say they need time for
themselves to rest if they are that tired.

Knob!

Those kids must be so confused with Elizabeth in and out of their lives! And then to see her pregnant at that time! Absolutely awful!
Elizabeth was smoking on a live while pregnant and i just felt so bloody sad. I thought to myself shes likely drinking and god knows what else.
we saw the baby for a few weeks then it was gone and she was back dancing and raping on camera. I had a baby girl a few weeks before and was in the thick of it and she really triggered me i honestly couldn’t stop thinking where is that wee baby. Ive a friend whos tried for years to have a baby and nothing and the likes of Elizabeth can have them taken off her but keep having more. Why keep having them if deep down you dont want a child?Thats a brain £&(€ when you’re awake at 4am feeding and nursing a baby! Anyway I shouldnt derail

Bev scares me, i just get an uneasy feeling about her

• Sad
Elizabeth was smoking on a live while pregnant and i just felt so bloody sad. I thought to myself shes likely drinking and god knows what else.
we saw the baby for a few weeks then it was gone and she was back dancing and raping on camera. I had a baby girl a few weeks before and was in the thick of it and she really triggered me i honestly couldn’t stop thinking where is that wee baby. Ive a friend whos tried for years to have a baby and nothing and the likes of Elizabeth can have them taken off her but keep having more. Why keep having them if deep down you dont want a child?Thats a brain £&(€ when you’re awake at 4am feeding and nursing a baby! Anyway I shouldnt derail

Bev scares me, i just get an uneasy feeling about her
Bev is nasty and a vicious bully, always has been. You can see her turn in her lives sometimes and the aggressive TikToks threatening, and she really means every threat she makes.

What happened to all the money she received for this supposed Podcast - people were sending her large donations via PayPal

Reactions: 6
I was on one of her many Facebooks, did Elizabeth have young child that was sick or died . Seen pictures of her in hospital kissing child on hospital bed. Was like toddler age

• Wow
Reactions: 1
My god will 'HelloErin' ever stop banging on about this birth story! The 6 weeks post birth pictures outside the hospital and these continued stories have tipped me #girlbye 😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.