NI Influencers #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any tea on Derv/Shona Kelly
A few people I know have said that Shona is friendly/pleasant but Dervla is quite rude and comes across stuck up in real life, I haven’t personally had any interactions with them. Although I’m riddled with anxiety and if I’m brimming I could probably come off like a cheeky witch too 😅

“I forgot I made this video hahaha”

hahaha I forgot that I spent hours videoing myself, pausing it, retaking it and editing it but yeah hehe I totes forgot about this video of my busy mornings of me playing dress up.

duck up…

What the fucks going on with the hard working humble generations… this is CRINGE

Him and those grey tracksuits bottoms are seriously giving me the ick. He is so gross

Has anyone heard the rumour of Ryan Curtis the MMA fighters girlfriend Emma (Leah McCourts good friend) has left Ryan and won’t let him see the kid and took all his money from the gofundme?
Any other tea about this? What was the WhatsApp?

Reactions: 2
he’s dropped a few hooks on his Insta stories lately saying that the truth will be revealed soon etc …

Leah McCourt seems to be carrying on as normal so far
Post on his insta a couple weeks ago to his daughter saying daddy will see you soon. Cant believe after what he is going through that his once ‘supportive’ partner is now not allowing him to see his daughter, him laid up in hospital. Vile. She has deleted instagram and he no longer follows leah so take from that what you will.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He gives me the Ick… like who gives a duck.

Another one who gives me the shits is this dose… wonder when the cook books out 🥴🤮

Can I just do a public service announcement. That peanut rayu stuff is the most over-rated thing ever. I bought the exact same one. Perhaps there are more authentic ones out there but this isn’t it. I thought it was going to be a life changing condiment but that particular one has zero flavour of anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can I just do a public service announcement. That peanut rayu stuff is the most over-rated thing ever. I bought the exact same one. Perhaps there are more authentic ones out there but this isn’t it. I thought it was going to be a life changing condiment but that particular one has zero flavour of anything.
The concoction on the wrap was enough to put me off making those wrap pizzas again. Peanut butter and tuna? I think I would rather eat horse tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Who the f**k is Lyndsay Butler that’s suddenly all over my fyp? Does this girl do anything but moan and eat Chinese? She’s so boring! The “get to know me” was elite content 🙄🙄😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cannot stand the sight of Beverley and her druggie daughter dancing all over the show in public like they aren't scum of the earth. They turn my stomach, what about that poor baby she had and has been taken off her

Reactions: 15
Cannot stand the sight of Beverley and her druggie daughter dancing all over the show in public like they aren't scum of the earth. They turn my stomach, what about that poor baby she had and has been taken off her
Fill us in, what happened with the daughter and the pregnancy? Are they all on drugs or what is the story. They look dog rough

Reactions: 5
Fill us in, what happened with the daughter and the pregnancy? Are they all on drugs or what is the story. They look dog rough
no one seems to comment on this or ask on lives?
All they get is praise and ‘gorgeous girls’ comments.
there is a little baby out there being cared for by someone else. How the f&(£ can she dance and get on with life, if someone took my daughter off me and put her in care i’d have a breakdown.
Bev giving off about the housing executive, social services, any government organisation she can.
Bev listen up - the social services are looking after your granddaughter you loser.
they make me feel sick. Waste of space

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Who the f**k is Lyndsay Butler that’s suddenly all over my fyp? Does this girl do anything but moan and eat Chinese? She’s so boring! The “get to know me” was elite content 🙄🙄😴😴
She’s an absolute MELTTTT

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was like a "tell the class about yourself" presentation

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.