NI Influencers #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's done 5 grid posts now about having a bad back, some with multiple pics. 🙈🙃
Imagine what she'll be like, when she eventually gets pregnant 😴
I think she has said before she doesn't want kids, and I know Ben doesn't as I know people who are friends with him

Reactions: 5
Would he just come out already ffs
---
Broke my fkn ankle running here to show yous Big Fitzs new TT video.
For context she doesn't know whether to wear the dress because....
---
McCarragher is stilllllllll going on with this Frog/duck nonsense.
---
And Mrs David James Kerry has been dreaming about this life since she was 18 apparently. 🙈
All the N.I influencer wannabes woke up and choice Pure Cringe this morning.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She literally always says she doesn't want kids, so does the husband. Listen.
Fk me wise up. I heard her say she was getting a dog for practice, she also mentioned it when getting the house. Don't come on here judging ppl for their comments when it's literally a gossip site and you're a VIP member.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fk me wise up. I heard her say she was getting a dog for practice, she also mentioned it when getting the house. Don't come on here judging ppl for their comments when it's literally a gossip site and you're a VIP member.
Calm down honey. Relax. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is nicole adams doing an ad about how daunting it is to buy your first house? Sure she lives rent free in her new build council house!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I forgot I made this video hahaha”

hahaha I forgot that I spent hours videoing myself, pausing it, retaking it and editing it but yeah hehe I totes forgot about this video of my busy mornings of me playing dress up.

duck up…

What the fucks going on with the hard working humble generations… this is CRINGE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
“I forgot I made this video hahaha”

hahaha I forgot that I spent hours videoing myself, pausing it, retaking it and editing it but yeah hehe I totes forgot about this video of my busy mornings of me playing dress up.

duck up…

What the fucks going on with the hard working humble generations… this is CRINGE

I live beside him and him and his car stress me out fs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.