NI Influencers #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone have the inside scoop on what went on with galsgoss & melissa riddell n ur one katie andrews who’s gettin married all fallin out?

Reactions: 1
Why she always wanting medals for the most general, pre-packaged meals? It’s not home made anytime… slice up a spud and stop wasting your time standing in a hallway with a beer bottle waiting on your husband coming home through the door. 🥴

Yes! It’s a well done steak. A tween can crucify a steak and serve it up with bought salad and frozen chips

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why she always wanting medals for the most general, pre-packaged meals? It’s not home made anytime… slice up a spud and stop wasting your time standing in a hallway with a beer bottle waiting on your husband coming home through the door. 🥴

Is she looking for congratulations for serving up a leather boot and shop bought everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Syngle girl was planning to scrub her tan off last night and ended up not bothering. So this is why she couldn't make the rally?? Coughing into the camera complaining aswell, seems to have forgotten about her wee moral high ground posts the other day about the terrible things going on in the world right now. Shame she's too sick to sing at mass tonight but can make plans to go out drinking instead

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

She irritates me so much. She's such a dull dud.

Is she looking for congratulations for serving up a leather boot and shop bought everything 😂
She’s like a teen herself… the way she talks and dresses she could be mistaken for the girls sister, him old as F looking, whole setup is weird. Who the duck cares what the husbands “requested” for dinner… tell him to make it for duck sake 💀🤣

The length of time she cooked that steak!!?? It'd be like chewing an aul trainer!
They never seem to be together and when they are he looks like a grump and she looks like she's desperately trying to please him. All very weird.
---
Jessica Ireland. How does she have over 92k followers? Her content this wk.......reviewing supermarket mealdeals 🥴
She gets on like a child.

• Haha
Has anyone ever bought from Rosie’s Closet? Think it’s in Newry…had never heard of it but was googling for a specific colour of dress for a wedding and it came up in the search! Is the stuff good quality or a ‘my sisters closet Ali express’ kinda vibe?! Quite pricey so don’t want to be ripped off 😬

The length of time she cooked that steak!!?? It'd be like chewing an aul trainer!
They never seem to be together and when they are he looks like a grump and she looks like she's desperately trying to please him. All very weird.
---
Jessica Ireland. How does she have over 92k followers? Her content this wk.......reviewing supermarket mealdeals 🥴
She gets on like a child.
Jessica definitely gets on like a child and her sister in law niamh is the same, I know Jessica said she got married at 20 also

Has anyone ever bought from Rosie’s Closet? Think it’s in Newry…had never heard of it but was googling for a specific colour of dress for a wedding and it came up in the search! Is the stuff good quality or a ‘my sisters closet Ali express’ kinda vibe?! Quite pricey so don’t want to be ripped off 😬
Are you me?! Haha I’m actually the exact same, have a certain colour in mind and it’s the only place I’ve seen a dress that I like but I’m wondering the same about the quality I don’t really wana spend over £200 on Shein quality 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Syngle girl was planning to scrub her tan off last night and ended up not bothering. So this is why she couldn't make the rally?? Coughing into the camera complaining aswell, seems to have forgotten about her wee moral high ground posts the other day about the terrible things going on in the world right now. Shame she's too sick to sing at mass tonight but can make plans to go out drinking instead
Sick aye… crying bastard too feard to sit in the house in case she cries herself to sleep missing the BF so needs to go drink the weeks calories in one night which I’m sure we will all hear about the “I’ve gained weight” this weeks weigh-in, that’s if she actually goes 🥴

I’m sure the folks at mass think you’re a lovely wee gal letting the parish down… 🙈

Seen a twirl bar hanging outta my gub less flakey than thon head.

twit

Attachments

• Haha
What near 50 year old does a "fit check?". Honestly never seen someone as cringe as Fitz-curry is. Whoop whoop she buys from shein and states oh it only cost a penny... F**k off you bore bag! And yes we know exercise isn't for you, even a walk given how out of breath you are doing your boring lidl hauls ffs!

• Haha
WeeBelfastChick
So every video is her talking about her split?
What near 50 year old does a "fit check?". Honestly never seen someone as cringe as Fitz-curry is. Whoop whoop she buys from shein and states oh it only cost a penny... F**k off you bore bag! And yes we know exercise isn't for you, even a walk given how out of breath you are doing your boring lidl hauls ffs!
She's near in next doors balcony trying to get it in camera (it's alright, I'm already going to hell)
Surely her husband is worried for her health?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WeeBelfastChick
So every video is her talking about her split?

She's near in next doors balcony trying to get it in camera (it's alright, I'm already going to hell)
Surely her husband is worried for her health?
Well my OH said to me when i was at my heaviest that he was terrified of me dropping dead and leaving him and the kids. I went from a size 26/28 to 16 and I'm still working away to maintain my fitness levels, being able to wear nice clothes is a bonus but being healthy is the real prize.

Reactions: 10
I missed this on stories but why is Jordan qradio cancelling her birthday? All this laying on the floor craic?

Never personally bought from them but it seems expensive and I’m fairly sure it is/was a cash only spot so take from that what you will 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's an utter rip. She claims to be the sole supplier of brands but its a lie- I've found the same dresses in shops in Belfast for 1/3 the price. She used my friends daughters formal dress in a fashion show and gave it to her covered in fake tan and with missing beads. She encourages you to buy smaller sizes and charges a fortune for alterations. And is not a pleasant person to deal with- especially if you have problems.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It's an utter rip. She claims to be the sole supplier of brands but its a lie- I've found the same dresses in shops in Belfast for 1/3 the price. She used my friends daughters formal dress in a fashion show and gave it to her covered in fake tan and with missing beads. She encourages you to buy smaller sizes and charges a fortune for alterations. And is not a pleasant person to deal with- especially if you have problems.
Ok well that’s that! Thank you for your help!! I will keep looking! ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.