Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

danbamdan

…is it just me or does the singlegirl’s relationship sound miserable and her buzzing 🤡😂

runs the roads to armagh to stay in his every weekend, runs the country to watch Armagh matches with him, I thought she was at least getting the bare minimum out of it but naw, she said “my bf took me for dinner, and we never go out for dinner it’s like a front seat at McDonald’s drive thru kinda relationship”
… call me old fashioned but it sounds like he’s keeping you around as it’s easy for him. Minimal effort.

the fact you hinted at a night away and you said you know he won’t take you away so you’ll book it and “take him along” GIRRRLLLL what?! 🫠🥴🤣

should try being more buzzing about the children you teach rather than a man who only took you to a restaurant as it had GAA tops hes was looking to buy… stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 12

bipbapbop22

I did a really silly thing. I bought that Mrs Glam foundation when it was massively discounted… it’s complete shite!! I’ve tried putting it on with a puff and a brush. God forbid if I touch my face at all it comes straight off. I’ve tried it 3 times and it’s now in the local dump after I binned it. I now feel like I’ve confessed my sin 😂

• Haha

msmith2006

VIP Member
Do I win a prize for correctly guessing that single gal went for a job and didn’t get it???? I feel like I’m in the FBI

• Haha
Oh I was reading through these with my friend and someone posted about her posting the whole email as we don't know the contexts. She said there would be many screenshots if she did this. My thoughts are she's a moaning Minnie and Galgorm had enough of her shite 😅
Agreed, she is annoyed because the manager couldn't be arsed listening to her moan about something that was wrong at the castle ( is Galgorm a castle) that she never mentioned at the time but felt they knew and should have contacted her about.
The thing about ICU is off on a different tangent that I don't understand ... All in all, only half a story but my conclusion is don't go back ... Stop whining about it ... It's really not that great anyway ... Oh and Imagine using your business page to voice this ... Take a reddner 🙈

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
So I initially quite liked that girl Jackie who came over here to live when her partner Miles got a position with Belfast giants.
But they are now grating on me! The amount of meals out the most of them must be gifted or heavily discounted!

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
She’s a fucking looney bin… who would want a binge drinking 30yr old teenager to educate our kids
Don't follow her but from what I've read on here, she's an absolute melter.
I can't abide anyone who films themselves crying or showing they've been crying. Ffs grow. She would do my head in. Move out and give your Ma and Da some space to ride ffs.

• Haha

sunday89

Honestly is there anyone more insufferable than the Syngle girl? Bags herself a “boyfriend” who she constantly talks about after making being single her entire personality for the last number of years, and all of a sudden she’s an Armagh fan going to Armagh matches? Such a puke. Get a life you can still be your own person in a relationship. And stilllllll always complaining about being so busy but literally spends 90% of her week getting beauty treatments and talking into the phone.

• Haha

Spilltheteatome

Bperfect actually annoys me, they have a new product thats all we see over every single influencer page and it takes over instagram and you can't get truthful reviews from people on products without them making a few ££

• Heart

facingthemoon

Rory Martin uploading how he saw a girl in Spain and now he's in love, all the desperate females flocking to his comments, his engagement is through the roof as they're all asking for updates. Now he's made one saying he's caught feelings. If she sees his TikTok she'd run a mile. It's all a bit much.
if he was a chocolate bar he’d eat himself.
He makes me cringe so much he is a pure dose.
As my granny would have said ‘he’d give ya the dry boke 🤢

• Haha

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
I came on to talk about Fitz actually. She is wild. Genuine ppl in her comments and she answers back so passive aggressive.
Also acts like she so chilled and unbothered but then complains about EVERYTHING.
She's also so "fussy about everything she eats". Not to be funny, you don't get that size being fussy. She tries to come off like shes all positive but I get the vibe she believes shes better than everyone. Just can't take to her at all.
Just found this group as I wanted to have a rant about this person too. She says that's she's thick skinned and resilient but she's on tiktok today giving off about people showing concern about her weight and not liking her.

I'd never seen or heard of her until Come dine with me, and I found her to pretentious and up her own hole to be honest, food definitely needed a sauce, maybe not pepper but something at least. I'm not a skinny girl but I made big changes before I hit my 40's so I've lost a considerable amount of weight and I'm a lot healthier. She said she's out at 7 and not home until late which is why she buys overpriced convenient foods. And no harm, but the harmony Inn, the Chinese she loves once had a bad rat/mouse infestation which is why I wouldn't set foot in it, but she lives in the place. Also, this addiction to the colour purple is so bizarre. Fur coat, no knickers comes to mind.

• Haha

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I came on to talk about Fitz actually. She is wild. Genuine ppl in her comments and she answers back so passive aggressive.
Also acts like she so chilled and unbothered but then complains about EVERYTHING.
She's also so "fussy about everything she eats". Not to be funny, you don't get that size being fussy. She tries to come off like shes all positive but I get the vibe she believes shes better than everyone. Just can't take to her at all.
Shes a fucking melt! Thank god she's disappeared of my fyp, huffing and puffing out of breath half the time, just dishing up her dinner.

• Haha

Mrsh949

Went to watch the b perfect stories….

didnt know 99% of them lol absolute bellends

Plus surely it your advertising make up your face shouldn’t be orange and your eyebrows shouldn’t look like someone has drawn them on blindfolded with a sharpie?!!!
What complete doses these people are! It’s like an advert not to use the brand lol

• Haha

Melter22

Andrea McCarraghers hair is like something from the 70s. Pure rare but she thinks she’s a ride. Pipe down Lord Farquaad 🙄

• Haha

Kb1002

Has anyone heard the rumour of Ryan Curtis the MMA fighters girlfriend Emma (Leah McCourts good friend) has left Ryan and won’t let him see the kid and took all his money from the gofundme?

• Wow
Reactions: 11

delided

Thesynglegirl on the come down from the drink as usual on a Monday. What an absolute dose!!! She’s like a broken record every week. She doesn’t have to go to work. She can give the job to someone who would jump at the chance and appreciate it. She should try working 12 hour shifts 4 days a week and maybe plus another extra to try and survive and pay all the bills and run a house !

• Heart
Paddy already had weight loss surgery he went in Covid times that’s how he lost the weight he’s just not been honest about it so far

• Wow

Mrsh949

Walk in wardrobe

obviously reading here lol
Charlene now a size 8 and Laura nowhere to be seen lol

• Haha
  • Wow

lorballs

VIP Member
“weebelfastchick”

Right so she’s doing the breakup diaries and she’s replied to comments saying there is absolutely no bad blood between them and she wants him at birth…

How can they split up when she is 6mths preg, have no bad blood and she wants him at birth?!
On live she did say it’s very hard espically mixed religions, they have prob been arguing over how to bring the baby up. It is hard even in this day and age in a mixed marriage/relationship this is why u need to have the wee chats before having babies lol

• Sad