Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

facingthemoon

Fill us in, what happened with the daughter and the pregnancy? Are they all on drugs or what is the story. They look dog rough
no one seems to comment on this or ask on lives?
All they get is praise and ‘gorgeous girls’ comments.
there is a little baby out there being cared for by someone else. How the f&(£ can she dance and get on with life, if someone took my daughter off me and put her in care i’d have a breakdown.
Bev giving off about the housing executive, social services, any government organisation she can.
Bev listen up - the social services are looking after your granddaughter you loser.
they make me feel sick. Waste of space

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Spilltheteatome

Caitlyn Lendrum is talking about wanting to "give back to the people" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Alright Bono, you've sold a few hundred brow gels and pens, hardly Estee Lauder 🙈 honestly there's never a day the delusion of these Insta huns, doesn't make me cringe or laugh.
She is without a doubt, the most deluded person - thinks she looks like kylie jenner, thinks shes CEO of a brand the size of Plouise when shes a very small fish in a very big sea. And don't get me started on her using the childs getting ready for engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
The reel for BPerfect store opening tonight in Castlecourt. Ekin Su 🤡 Louis Walsh 🤡 Stephanie Vavron 🤡 Taylor fkn Rae 🤡 and a bunch of other ejits.

• Haha

dazzled103

VIP Member
I honestly at this point don't believe a word out of her mouth. She's making a fortune through her private Facebook club, where sad women pay her monthly to be sucked into her lies and fraudulent bullshit. She's making money off the back off what other women are truly suffering through. As for the charity charade, that conveniently makes her look genuine.

IMO she is one of the worst out there and the sooner the mask falls the better.
Taking pictures or videoing yourself crying is beyond it in my opinion. There’s no need for it. Even worse if you’re doing it yourself. All that is for the ‘gram but can’t comment on the rest as I know nowt about her.

Spilltheteatome

This fkn Babylon business with Danielle Collins being noticed by David Gray because she posts the same stupid content with his song playing.

It's like she's responsible for World Peace.
All the Insta Huns are up her hole.
Riddell dueting with her on TikTok last night on Cool Fm......
"We're Babylonning Baby".
Absolutely scundered for them all.
Danielle Collins always looks like a girl doing the walk of shame with the hair and makeup and outfits

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Please Please go to the BPerfect Cosmetics stories and see all the usual suspects being asked to describe the new store in one word.
My toes are curled backwards watching them.

• Haha

danbamdan

SingleGirl crying her lamps out again… who would have guessed it. But sure the BF is the reason she gets up in the morning.

The boyfriend finally booked something… a night away… because it suits for his football and he loves The Killers, so she’s “tagging along”

“Never felt wanted in life, I think I need to buy uppers or something” uppers are fucking drugs you idiot.

Oh my word, feel fucking rare… the bar is in hell. Crying all week and running after a man all weekend. Would rather put out a camp fire with my face

fucking go seek therapy and lay off the come downs… melter! 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
LOFUCKINGL- yesterday she was going to take the page off private and do influencing full-time.

She is a fucking nutter, eyes raw everyday from crying. Go and get looked at would ye 🤡
I don't follow her and wouldn't give her the satisfaction of requesting. But from seeing her shit on here, is she fkn Tri-Polar?
Because.What. The. Fuck?

• Haha

Melter22

Andrea McCarraghers hair is like something from the 70s. Pure rare but she thinks she’s a ride. Pipe down Lord Farquaad 🙄

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
I see all the Insta wankers are away to Ibiza with BShiteBrendan
Trying their best to pretend it's anything other than crap bought from China or the like and a label slapped on it.
Your woman Stephanie Vavron (I'm a size 10) is there too. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12