Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mcsparkle12

I can't even with this girl! NO ONE wants to go back to work after the holidays but that's what us adults do. I can't imagine sitting at lunch and all my colleagues knowing I "cried the whole way to work" - not exactly a short journey either! How would she ever cope with ACTUAL responsibilities?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Never owned a pair and never will, don’t get the hype their horrible looking, they where around when I was at school donkeys ago 😅😅
Ah stop! Is this the level of annoyance we are at. Irked by Sambas? You must a peaked at things to be moaning about. Crack on and get a bloody life. I’ve a few pairs and I don’t give a hoot who wears them.

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Caitlyn Lendrum is talking about wanting to "give back to the people" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Alright Bono, you've sold a few hundred brow gels and pens, hardly Estee Lauder 🙈 honestly there's never a day the delusion of these Insta huns, doesn't make me cringe or laugh.

• Haha
Somebody find the Syngle gal “a gal more tired” than her? Do fuck off seana, I’d say every other woman in the country has more chance of being more tired than you. Such a whinge this imbecile is. Clearly off work on a Monday after a weekend of galivanting, no house of her own to look after, no children, no full time job, no real responsible. One of theeeee biggest doses on instagram.
Jesus Christ it's shocking. I hate pulling the "I have kids" card, everyone is entitled to complain about feeling tired but fuck me!! Tell you what tired is seana, getting up and going on to work after having 3 kids in bed with me all night kicking the living daylights out of me while the hubby dealt with the baby. Doing a day's work in the hospital because I've bills coming out my ears and then coming home to another bloody days work. Self entitled wee twat, wish her ma would give her a kick up the hole. And now I'm away to give myself a kick up the hole for being one of those yaps who complains about getting no sleep because of kids 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha

danbamdan

Fucking single girl is asking for a smack round the head, ranting about people leaving their car at petrol pumps to go grab groceries and she parks at the pumps to VIDEO HERSELF AND MOAN every fucking morning you can see the pump at the window… then proceeds go sit and talk to her phone, she’s a fucking grade A wanker!!

Also look at the HACK of her for a TEACHER… she looks hungover and you cannot tell me that hairs been brushed.

Feel rare for the state of her beonh

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

FoxyWoxy123

Cannot stand the sight of Beverley and her druggie daughter dancing all over the show in public like they aren't scum of the earth. They turn my stomach, what about that poor baby she had and has been taken off her

danbamdan

She’s a fucking bunny boiler, please tell me yas have watched her story this morning. “Don’t know what to do when my boyfriends away” “I don’t think use know how in love I am”

she would make you sick, I’m sure his mates rip him a new asshole for someone’s going to be sharing her shite with the friendship groups.
MORTIFIED ON THE DAILY FOR YOU SINGLE GIRL 💀

The fact she was blowing up trying to shame others for “token” posts and she says, and I quote “Going to need more than a Palestine rally to keep me distracted”

… really? So you’re a deeply caring activist? You’re a fucking joke

Still sitting at those fucking petrol pumps everyday and the cheek of it slabbering about parents leaving their cars at the pump to grab groceries when paying, while she sits there talking shite to a screen.

You’re brutal inside and out 🤢

Please someone make that dose a thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Just found this group as I wanted to have a rant about this person too. She says that's she's thick skinned and resilient but she's on tiktok today giving off about people showing concern about her weight and not liking her.

I'd never seen or heard of her until Come dine with me, and I found her to pretentious and up her own hole to be honest, food definitely needed a sauce, maybe not pepper but something at least. I'm not a skinny girl but I made big changes before I hit my 40's so I've lost a considerable amount of weight and I'm a lot healthier. She said she's out at 7 and not home until late which is why she buys overpriced convenient foods. And no harm, but the harmony Inn, the Chinese she loves once had a bad rat/mouse infestation which is why I wouldn't set foot in it, but she lives in the place. Also, this addiction to the colour purple is so bizarre. Fur coat, no knickers comes to mind.
She's obv been reading on here because she mentioned my "passive aggressive" replies she gives to ppl.
But sure it's ok because it doesn't bother her. She only made the 2 rant TikToks, when everyone knows that if you're really bothered by something, you make 4. 🤡

• Haha

derrybrunette

Stable Lane Boutique- who on Gods green earth would wear something as hideous as these🤮 Honestly, the worst I’ve seen her advertise and she’s some woeful stuff! Like something my granny would’ve wore pottering around her kitchen in the 70s

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

irishusa

Random question but what’s with everyone wearing sambas and 4th arc fleeces? What happened to being an individual? I don’t get the appeal. Why would you want to look like everyone else?

Cherrysoda

How can her and the bankrupt husband afford to build a house when he he's flogging cheap tat and all the businesses are in her name. Who would lend them money for a self build.
They didn’t build it 🤣🤣🤣 it’s is a development in Ards. They were the first ones to live in it, was turnkey

• Haha

lorballs

VIP Member
Anyone watched any of this guys "content" it's really nauseating, sickly stuff.
Yes I just scroll on past, it’s the I’m better than u now I’ve found religion and you are all wasting your lives if your not doing what I do I cannot stand… there seems to be a lot of ones in Belfast at the min are born again it almost seems cult like. Each to your own but no one is better than anyone else and don’t need lectured

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Taylor Rae has just popped up on my FYP 🙄 what the fk is that Mothers Day video???
How can ppl watch her and not think it's just all so over the top and for the wrong reasons?

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
She literally always says she doesn't want kids, so does the husband. Listen.
Fk me wise up. I heard her say she was getting a dog for practice, she also mentioned it when getting the house. Don't come on here judging ppl for their comments when it's literally a gossip site and you're a VIP member.

• Haha

chunky1983

Cool FM new jingle for the breakfast show goes like this- "the cool fm breakfast show 'starring' Pete, Paolo and Rebecca" .... starring like. Wankers.
Ego maniacs.

• Haha

msmith2006

VIP Member
sounds like excess skin removal to me. to be fair I agree that partnering with this type of company is slightly in bad taste - at least he did the actual hard work himself and didn't opt for a gastric sleeve. I think to lose all the weight through diet and exercise but then to be left feeling uncomfortable with your excess skin is fair enough.