Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not Gemma Louise Bond wearing a £700 quid golden coat that looks like one of those first aid wraps people get when they’ve been rescued from the cold. Cost of living crisis doesn’t exist in her world 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

watermelon

Did yous hear her yesterday 🤣 " she got messages asking was she pregnant " obviously reading on here 😂 because don't think anyone would message her unless they are as big as melt like her lol
And mentioning the job interview too. She obviously is an avid reader of tattler...flat to the Seamus some might say🙈
I would hate her to be teaching my child.
The romance sounds absolutely amazing ...im so jealous🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
I agree… she’s like a new flavour of vanilla. It’s like she’s been lobotomised 🤦🏽‍♀️

No original thoughts, nothing past serving family, a man and cleaning after borderline adult “children” it’s weird…

Also the meal preps ick me. They pre packaged anyway, you know they going to be soggy mush once microwaved 🤮 it’s not meal prep from fresh food. This “my husband wants me to bake” most would tell them to fuck off and help out, especially one who left use bankrupt and you have to carry the whole thing. What’s the point in him. 🤮
She obviously has no friends because she uses social media like it's her mates she's talking too. And I'm so over the "ok love you bye"
Stop saying love you to STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET.

• Haha

lorballs

VIP Member
Honestly, What does wendie be on about ??
lol she’s a balloon but upstairs in boots is a scary place these days it’s where they get their methadone and can really kick off. But the way she writes it 😂😂 she must be on methadone herself fs

• Haha
  • Wow

holla87

She's 30?!! She goes on like a young wan only out of Uni?! And there's pics of himself on her FB.

And we have mutual friends....I'm off to give them a boot in the hole..
I find people who film themselves crying on camera and then post it to be the most self absorbed pricks. Crying on camera as a 30 year old over her grandparents passing away then adding in a family member who she wasn’t really close to takes her to a new low. I’ll be harsh but old people die.

Mammy and Daddy would need to have a word. She only worries about paying for fuel, hair, nails and a bar bill. Maybe it’s time she thinks about mortgage/rent, rates, electricity ect. It sounds like she could do with the distraction and maybe build a bit of resilience.

• Heart

danbamdan

Jaysus - and only looking to go to a rally as her boyfriend away on a stag. Ugh.
Exactly… using genocide situations to keep herself busy while her bf is on a stag! This is more of an insult… clearly can’t be on her own so using the angle to be social and give a sermon on it? 🫣

also… the fact he takes her nowhere and she books everything but he will take himself away to Portugal… that girl is bound to know she’s nothing but a warm body.

completely self absorbed and last person to be voicing concerns over Gaza posts etc.she’s a train wreck

MDC

Chatty Member
Of course the biggest freeloader of them all DiggMama on the list a number of times. She must go round pitching herself!
Well what about Caroline loosing her purse at the weekend, you can be sure she won’t have lost much the tight git, probably no money in it as she never pays for anything. Must have got everything paid as she’s only noticing. Biggest scranner on social media, comes on as if butter wouldn’t melt, thinks she a nice wee person, no Caroline your a fcuking dose

• Haha

pumpkinspice7

Chatty Member
Mrsdavidjameskerr

Why is she getting on like she designed her own house. Its on a development in newtownards. Nothing special 🤣

I have a feeling they are going to move soon lol
She grinds my gears lol. “We built our dream house” eh no you bought a new build and picked the kitchen

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
At the start it was £100 a month. Dunno what now. As if you would pay that for anything. She’s massive and gaining steadily
More like she gains 100lb a month. Fkn scammer. But if you're paying someone her size for PT and diet tips then you deserve to lose your money. Like asking a man for period advice. Absolutely stupid as fk.

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member

cill2019

VIP Member
IMG_0683.jpeg

£400 of unused wall paper just sitting about 🤦🏻‍♀️ these influencers are from a different planet

• Wow

danbamdan

That Synglegal shouldn’t be a teacher. She’s horrid. A gurney, negative person. Spoilt overgrown kid herself. Would be RAGING if she was teaching my child. Too self obsessed

VioletBear

VIP Member
Did anyone see paddy mcgurgans post about his collab with hospital in turkey for a procedure as part of his weight loss surgery. Something doesn’t sit right with me when people collab with places like that.

• Wow

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Not Gemma Louise Bond wearing a £700 quid golden coat that looks like one of those first aid wraps people get when they’ve been rescued from the cold. Cost of living crisis doesn’t exist in her world 🙄
Jesus Christ - she has zero dress sense!

On the website model it’s passable if you are into that sort of thing on her it looks like a GCSE home economics project gone wrong!

A tapestry of upcycled hot water tank jackets 😂

• Haha

martha82

Chatty Member
Abigail Parkinson has decided she is so grown up now that she likes sparkling water🙄
Flying to London and liking sparkling water 😲 she must be a real adult 🤣🤣

• Haha