Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HowVery

Hannah Casement. I know this is totally random but was watching her latest.. are the worktops really low in her kitchen? Or is it the angle? It’s really annoying me lol
That's at the bottom of my long long list of questions about Hannah 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Who told that Diona Doherty one she was funny?! Because she isn’t. Such a try hard she makes me toes curl every time she speaks 🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
I honestly at this point don't believe a word out of her mouth. She's making a fortune through her private Facebook club, where sad women pay her monthly to be sucked into her lies and fraudulent bullshit. She's making money off the back off what other women are truly suffering through. As for the charity charade, that conveniently makes her look genuine.

IMO she is one of the worst out there and the sooner the mask falls the better.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Julie fitz is flooding my TikTok
What an absolute melter than complains about anything
The other week she was a funeral reception at the millbrook lodge and decided to flim rude cunt and disrespectful
I came on to talk about Fitz actually. She is wild. Genuine ppl in her comments and she answers back so passive aggressive.
Also acts like she so chilled and unbothered but then complains about EVERYTHING.
She's also so "fussy about everything she eats". Not to be funny, you don't get that size being fussy. She tries to come off like shes all positive but I get the vibe she believes shes better than everyone. Just can't take to her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ClareMcD

Digg Mama going on about homelessness and there she is building a home filled with freebies…anyone else think this screams ‘HYPOCRITE’

• Wow

cill2019

VIP Member
Julie Fitz 🤣 doesn’t like potatoes (maybe a wee dauphinoise🙄), doesn’t like anything too sweet, would NEVER choose a chippy. Babes who are you trying to fool 🤣

• Haha
Julie fitz is flooding my TikTok
What an absolute melter than complains about anything
The other week she was a funeral reception at the millbrook lodge and decided to flim rude cunt and disrespectful

• Wow
Reactions: 17

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Ah stop! Is this the level of annoyance we are at. Irked by Sambas? You must a peaked at things to be moaning about. Crack on and get a bloody life. I’ve a few pairs and I don’t give a hoot who wears them.
Hardly moaning, I made one comment, sorry for having an opinion 🤦‍♀️ good for you, I couldn’t give a rats ass who wears them just not my style personally. Getting triggered over the fact somebody doesn’t like a pair of trainers ffs.

Last edited:

sunday89

Somebody find the Syngle gal “a gal more tired” than her? Do fuck off seana, I’d say every other woman in the country has more chance of being more tired than you. Such a whinge this imbecile is. Clearly off work on a Monday after a weekend of galivanting, no house of her own to look after, no children, no full time job, no real responsible. One of theeeee biggest doses on instagram.

• Heart

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
Why do people act like ‘trends’ haven’t been a thing for decades 😂 at points in time everyone wore leg warmers, teased their hair, wore skater skirts, Topshop Joni jeans… these days people wear New Balance, Sambas and gym gear

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
I went back and watched Julie fitz Tesco saga and in it she said her husband had 2 heart attacks and heart surgery or something along those lines. HOW does something like that not give you a kick up the arse to be healthy
What is the tesco drama? I want to watch it lol

My OH loves me regardless of my size, but when I was at my heaviest he said to me out of pure concern that he was really scared that I'd drop dead of a heart attack and leave him and our kids. That made me make the decision to move my ass. I went from a size 26 to 16, my making simple changes. I work full-time, have 2 kids and I managed to start moving more and making changes in my diet and cut down on takeaways, I never denied myself something, I just choose better options like a baby ice-cream cone from mauds than a large. She can do it but chooses not too.

• Heart

cbelle48

Lurganista claiming she got scouted to audition for the only way is Essex… I’ve actually heard it all now

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
This fkn Babylon business with Danielle Collins being noticed by David Gray because she posts the same stupid content with his song playing.

It's like she's responsible for World Peace.
All the Insta Huns are up her hole.
Riddell dueting with her on TikTok last night on Cool Fm......
"We're Babylonning Baby".
Absolutely scundered for them all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Rnttfl

VIP Member
Don't remember the syngle girl posting about Palestine before today and now we've just got a lecture from her on it? Infact, all she ever does is complain about her first world problems and cry about being tired, she has never been able to read the room??

• Heart

mcsparkle12

I can't even with this girl! NO ONE wants to go back to work after the holidays but that's what us adults do. I can't imagine sitting at lunch and all my colleagues knowing I "cried the whole way to work" - not exactly a short journey either! How would she ever cope with ACTUAL responsibilities?

• Heart