NI Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie bleeping Fitz. Her nasal voice drives me up the bleeping walls. Does she realise how horrendous she looks coming on dishing out her dogs dinner whilst standing still and being profusely out of breath?
Second hand embarrassment for her hyping up the ‘self care’ box she was gifted from a 14 year old, the eye mask won’t fit around her head. Dick.
I saw her on a flyer advertising the balmoral show! 😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
F** hell.
emmaxcollins0 keeps popping up on my FYP.
She is one boring we girl. That accent aswell would put you to sleep.
You would think she’s the only person to ever be pregnant. She’s on yapping about how to make ‘pregnancy hydration’ drinks, aka cheap, concentrated juice threw into a cup with ice cubes.
Clearly a surprise pregnancy with the shotgun engagement and wedding all within first trimester lol

Reactions: 2
F** hell.
emmaxcollins0 keeps popping up on my FYP.
She is one boring we girl. That accent aswell would put you to sleep.
You would think she’s the only person to ever be pregnant. She’s on yapping about how to make ‘pregnancy hydration’ drinks, aka cheap, concentrated juice threw into a cup with ice cubes.
Just looked her up. What’s the story there? 21 pregnant and planned a wedding within 2 months? Sounds just like Michaela McDonnell are they from the same area?

Reactions: 1
The timeline looks like pregnant November, engaged December, married start of February 😂 i think she is from north coast but not 100%

Reactions: 1
The timeline looks like pregnant November, engaged December, married start of February 😂 i think she is from north coast but not 100%
She seems to be very into church….i wonder what the Lord would think of her driving and constantly talking to the camera on her phone 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know why I go onto tiktok sometimes! Megan and Amy just sitting on live begging for roses in a battle, the shame!

Why are people spending their money on them! I don't get it!

Reactions: 8
Shannon Mitchell, her granny passed about 3 or 4 days ago, she was "off social media " for 1 day, telling collabs to duck off. But she's been off for lip blush, doing her tan etc, posting ads as normal. Tell you what, if my granny past I'd be a mess for more than 1day. Ppl with an actual job would be off work for at least a few days to a week. She's on today talking ad normal. Everyone of these IG desperados are unbelievable.

Reactions: 6
The reel for BPerfect store opening tonight in Castlecourt. Ekin Su 🤡 Louis Walsh 🤡 Stephanie Vavron 🤡 Taylor fkn Rae 🤡 and a bunch of other ejits.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And £100 vouchers to the 1st 100 customers. Absolutely mental, although their stuff is absolutely tit.
That’s probably because with the mark up they have on products it’ll only be costing them about a £1,000 not £10,000 lol. Probably wouldnt even have
100 customers through their doors.

Reactions: 4
My friend works in castlecourt and said people have been queueing from 12, 6 hours before it starts! Couldn't think of anything worse!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There is a girl keeps popping up on my fyp - she just talks in her videos and usually has some controversial topic - generally quite low views and I swipe past … tonight she popped up saying she has allowed her 12 yr old twins to start using self tan…. And the account is now called “Lusso Tan” (used to be her name just)
She is an absolute dose - I take it she owns this tan company?

Reactions: 3
There is a girl keeps popping up on my fyp - she just talks in her videos and usually has some controversial topic - generally quite low views and I swipe past … tonight she popped up saying she has allowed her 12 yr old twins to start using self tan…. And the account is now called “Lusso Tan” (used to be her name just)
She is an absolute dose - I take it she owns this tan company?
That's the one that bellend kim constable uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7