NI Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please Please go to the BPerfect Cosmetics stories and see all the usual suspects being asked to describe the new store in one word.
My toes are curled backwards watching them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whats so exciting about black coloured ballons falling on top of people? The screams of people, they must not get out very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s probably because with the mark up they have on products it’ll only be costing them about a £1,000 not £10,000 lol. Probably wouldnt even have
100 customers through their doors.
The stuff literally must cost absolute pennies to make with the sheer amount of it being given away for free to binfluencers. Anyone with any kind of following becomes an ambassador it totally cheapens a brand. I have never tried bperfect and wouldnt touch it with a barge pole as it literally screams cheap to me the amount of doses trying to advertise it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The stuff literally must cost absolute pennies to make with the sheer amount of it being given away for free to binfluencers. Anyone with any kind of following becomes an ambassador it totally cheapens a brand. I have never tried bperfect and wouldnt touch it with a barge pole as it literally screams cheap to me the amount of doses trying to advertise it
I ran out of my Nars concealer and grabbed one of theirs (don't ask me what possessed me, clearly had a fkn speed wobble and landed in the BCrap aisle) I used it once and honestly binned it because it was terrible. Yet all the instabegs were raving about it and since then, which is about 3 yrs ago, I've never went near it again.
---
Jaysus must be easy money for louis wtf is he doing there, does he wear any of that tat
Judging by his face in Big Brother where he looked like a mix of Noddy & May McFetridge , I'd say they're right up his alley.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I ran out of my Nars concealer and grabbed one of theirs (don't ask me what possessed me, clearly had a fkn speed wobble and landed in the BCrap aisle) I used it once and honestly binned it because it was terrible. Yet all the instabegs were raving about it and since then, which is about 3 yrs ago, I've never went near it again.
---

Judging by his face in Big Brother where he looked like a mix of Noddy & May McFetridge , I'd say they're right up his alley.
They’d rave about shite on a stick as long as they’re giving you their #ba discount code!!!

Reactions: 7
I haven’t tried it but anytime I see an influencer trying the chroma foundation it always looked totally wrong match and really thick and heavy

Reactions: 6
Christ did you see Louis Walsh at that bperfect event? The jacket wasn't bleeping buttoned up properly 💀 is he alright?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is a girl keeps popping up on my fyp - she just talks in her videos and usually has some controversial topic - generally quite low views and I swipe past … tonight she popped up saying she has allowed her 12 yr old twins to start using self tan…. And the account is now called “Lusso Tan” (used to be her name just)
She is an absolute dose - I take it she owns this tan company?
Yeah Lynsey, her and her sisters own Lusso Tan. They also own the Secret Days Spa in East Belfast and Sistine Beauty in Holywood. Shes a melt.

Reactions: 1
Please Please go to the BPerfect Cosmetics stories and see all the usual suspects being asked to describe the new store in one word.
My toes are curled backwards watching them.
Watched it. Bperfect “re-opening”.
Cringe. See Julie Fitz there 🙄
Why was it “re-opening?!”

On another note -
Abigail Parkinson - dying at her videos - last two vids anyway…
In London twice in one week 🫨 and she now thinks she is a big up and coming actress 🤔
2nd and latest video - bellamianta tanning drops 🫣
Her clothes Look very grubby 🫠

Reactions: 3
The timeline looks like pregnant November, engaged December, married start of February 😂 i think she is from north coast but not 100%
I went and had a nosey looked at wedding pics I can’t say I know any off them I think she is from Garvagh Agahadowey direction could be wrong and they don’t seem to be short off a pound or 2
I think she’s just a young girl wanting it all

Watched it. Bperfect “re-opening”.
Cringe. See Julie Fitz there 🙄
Why was it “re-opening?!”

On another note -
Abigail Parkinson - dying at her videos - last two vids anyway…
In London twice in one week 🫨 and she now thinks she is a big up and coming actress 🤔
2nd and latest video - bellamianta tanning drops 🫣
Her clothes Look very grubby 🫠
Abigail looks grubby in general needs a powerhose

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only thing I like from bperfect are their bronzing drops. Ive stopped fake tanning my face and use them when im not wearing makeup and they’re actually good but £14 is a bit steep. Bought similar in superdrug now instead

Reactions: 1
Went to watch the b perfect stories….

didnt know 99% of them lol absolute bellends

Plus surely it your advertising make up your face shouldn’t be orange and your eyebrows shouldn’t look like someone has drawn them on blindfolded with a sharpie?!!!
What complete doses these people are! It’s like an advert not to use the brand lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Went to watch the b perfect stories….

didnt know 99% of them lol absolute bellends

Plus surely it your advertising make up your face shouldn’t be orange and your eyebrows shouldn’t look like someone has drawn them on blindfolded with a sharpie?!!!
What complete doses these people are! It’s like an advert not to use the brand lol
Bellamianta hand out BA to anyone too I see a local blogger with under 3 thousand followers that’s not growing tried to promote their products but if anything it’s an ad not to use this same blogger has 3 different accounts all minimal followers and is constantly begging for freebies tagging bigger creators that just blank her quite embarrassing really, all these influencers think they are entitled

Reactions: 6
I know I mentioned Shannon Mitchell yday, but her stories are just bizarre, now she's been to the funeral she can accept it and "move on &get back to normal" !?! Like what?! All while talking about going out tonight and tomorrow night. I don't believe all the nicey nice persona, she is definitely false because how can you get on like that when you claimed to be so close to your nanny?

Reactions: 5
Hannah Casement. I know this is totally random but was watching her latest.. are the worktops really low in her kitchen? Or is it the angle? It’s really annoying me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2