NI Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your man Maurice mcdowell upvc did anyone read his šŸ™ˆcomments referring to black paddy, heā€™s a dose out blocking speed camera vans today that boyo needs his own thread he a misogynistic twit!
I posted up thread screenshots of the comments. Heā€™s a complete nut job

Reactions: 6
What happened between him and the family he was defending down at Benone does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Rory Martin uploading how he saw a girl in Spain and now he's in love, all the desperate females flocking to his comments, his engagement is through the roof as they're all asking for updates. Now he's made one saying he's caught feelings. If she sees his TikTok she'd run a mile. It's all a bit much.

• Haha
  • Wow
Rory Martin uploading how he saw a girl in Spain and now he's in love, all the desperate females flocking to his comments, his engagement is through the roof as they're all asking for updates. Now he's made one saying he's caught feelings. If she sees his TikTok she'd run a mile. It's all a bit much.
if he was a chocolate bar heā€™d eat himself.
He makes me cringe so much he is a pure dose.
As my granny would have said ā€˜heā€™d give ya the dry boke šŸ¤¢ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just like his cousin Laura-AD lol

Reactions: 3
Just like his cousin Laura-AD lol
Just some inherited stalker tendencies!
Itā€™s all creepy!

Also to add a Scottish TikToker randomly came up on my FYP this week - talking about losing her job for TikTok upload in uniform & in her work staff room on her break!
I donā€™t see how Rory and his clingy coworker get of with the constant content! In uniform On Duty!

Reactions: 7
Caitlyn Lendrum talking about potty training her wee girl at 18 months.......SO OF COURSE she had to mention that she was potty trained, including during the night, at 18 months. Says she refused nappies & night time pull-ups.
Weirdly adds she was obsessed with cute pants. These ppl are on another fkn planet.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just some inherited stalker tendencies!
Itā€™s all creepy!

Also to add a Scottish TikToker randomly came up on my FYP this week - talking about losing her job for TikTok upload in uniform & in her work staff room on her break!
I donā€™t see how Rory and his clingy coworker get of with the constant content! In uniform On Duty!
yeah that annoys me coz heā€™s only wearing it from the men in uniform vibes.
he eye fucks himself into that camera ā€¦. BOKE

• Wow
I donā€™t believe for a second females are his main interest. But pretending to look for ā€œthe oneā€ keeps the engagement up and brand deals are rolling in.

• Haha
He gives me the ick itā€™s so cringe but Iā€™d still give him a spinā€¦you know tho heā€™d just be checking himself out while you were at it, getting more turned on by himself than you.

• Haha
Reactions: 4