NI Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah Casement. I know this is totally random but was watching her latest.. are the worktops really low in her kitchen? Or is it the angle? It’s really annoying me lol
That's at the bottom of my long long list of questions about Hannah 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know I mentioned Shannon Mitchell yday, but her stories are just bizarre, now she's been to the funeral she can accept it and "move on &get back to normal" !?! Like what?! All while talking about going out tonight and tomorrow night. I don't believe all the nicey nice persona, she is definitely false because how can you get on like that when you claimed to be so close to your nanny?
I thought the exact same, what a strange thing to say??? There’s just something about Shannon that I don’t buy, i get the feeling she puts on a nicey nice im everybody’s best friend act for social media and is a lot different/not as nice around family. I could be wrong but that is the vibe i get from her.

Reactions: 6
OMG Julie came up on my FYP doing a get ready with me and she reminded of Shrek, not even Princess Fiona 😂😂 Jesus she's a dose and really does love herself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG Julie came up on my FYP doing a get ready with me and she reminded of Shrek, not even Princess Fiona 😂😂 Jesus she's a dose and really does love herself!!
Aye and she didn’t look much different in the after photo 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought the exact same, what a strange thing to say??? There’s just something about Shannon that I don’t buy, i get the feeling she puts on a nicey nice im everybody’s best friend act for social media and is a lot different/not as nice around family. I could be wrong but that is the vibe i get from her.
That's exactly what I think of her. She is definitely fake as fk. She acts like "oh I can't believe yous all wanna follow me" but deep down she's an attention seeker like the rest.
And the way she says "that's class" all the time 🥴

Reactions: 3
And getting grants left right and centre for the new house, even though she was just home from getting a gastric band!

Some skip rats like her should have their passports confiscated! And put out to work.
Are they away again, and what happened to the daughters face!?

Reactions: 1
Are they away again, and what happened to the daughters face!?
Don’t know
But was reading the comments under the latest TikTok and my partner & I were having a mighty great laugh at the stupidity of them all.
Elizabeth didn’t deserve it
She’s so kind etc etc

They all must be thinking of someone else, for thon is nothing but a trouble making skip rat!

• Haha
  • Heart
I did a really silly thing. I bought that Mrs Glam foundation when it was massively discounted… it’s complete shite!! I’ve tried putting it on with a puff and a brush. God forbid if I touch my face at all it comes straight off. I’ve tried it 3 times and it’s now in the local dump after I binned it. I now feel like I’ve confessed my sin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I did a really silly thing. I bought that Mrs Glam foundation when it was massively discounted… it’s complete shite!! I’ve tried putting it on with a puff and a brush. God forbid if I touch my face at all it comes straight off. I’ve tried it 3 times and it’s now in the local dump after I binned it. I now feel like I’ve confessed my sin 😂
My daughter would skin me if I bought that. She says that it's terrible and she is only 16 but loves her makeup lol
---
Aye and she didn’t look much different in the after photo 😳
She really didn't. Mind you the state of mist of them at that Bperfect event. Don't get me wrong, I live to see a local lad/girl do well and my daughter likes his stuff but have better people around you. I use Charlotte Tilbury and estee lauder mostly lol 😆

Is there a thread on Sophia and Shannon Mitchell? If not could someone create one pls

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beverly & cliffy split up and she just booked a last minute holiday, yet was crying poverty last week when she was decorating the new house.
How'd I miss that! Must be feeling herself after a bit if weight loss 😂 onto the next. How'd she get a new house when there's a crisis, waiting lists the length of the great wall of China, never mind a swap.
---
How'd I miss that! Must be feeling herself after a bit if weight loss 😂 onto the next. How'd she get a new house when there's a crisis, waiting lists the length of the great wall of China, never mind a swap.
Edit: they are back together

My daughter would skin me if I bought that. She says that it's terrible and she is only 16 but loves her makeup lol
---

She really didn't. Mind you the state of mist of them at that Bperfect event. Don't get me wrong, I live to see a local lad/girl do well and my daughter likes his stuff but have better people around you. I use Charlotte Tilbury and estee lauder mostly lol 😆
Your daughter sounds like a very wise young woman. I’m back to my Estée Lauder, Laura Mercier and Pat McGrath lipstick and I will never wander off the makeup path again! 🥺😆 Also the Fenty brightening concealer is amazing!!

• Heart
Anyone follow courtzmcn. Never in the house would love to know how she does it with 2 kids. I’m sure she said she gave up her full time job? I struggle to financially recover from one night out every 2 months never mind every single weekend 🤣

Your daughter sounds like a very wise young woman. I’m back to my Estée Lauder, Laura Mercier and Pat McGrath lipstick and I will never wander off the makeup path again! 🥺😆 Also the Fenty brightening concealer is amazing!!
She really is especially when it comes to her skin care and makeup routine. I mix my estee lauder with the Tilbury. I got the iconic eyeshadow pallet (I like Stacey Solomon) and its very good. I love Illamasqua lippy.

Have you seen Julie's latest video, she's taken the needle because someone commented about her complexion. Honestly, being that size and eating the diet she does it isn't a strange comment. I was once that size, but I did something about it as my partner didn't want me to drop dead and leave him and our kids behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone know what the story with Rebecca's Maguire is? None of her old insta hun friends seem to be on her Ibiza hen party.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Have you seen Julie's latest video, she's taken the needle because someone commented about her complexio
On wrapping her gratitude journals, giving out about negativity. Liking them big bear paws of hers and straight from her big gob to journal, sleeve, sticker or tissue paper!
She always looks grubby and this has just made it even more sickening!

She is now ‘challenging’ people on TikTok - sure that is just to get the interaction 😂

Look forward to chatting with you over here soon then Julie because we know you are over here 👈

• Haha