NI Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syngle girl needs a bleeping diary and to run out of WiFi and phone data… thon would make you want to chew concrete.
I checked her out after seeing chat about her on here. My god she is an absolute DOSE! Constantly yapping about how tired she is.

Reactions: 9
I checked her out after seeing chat about her on here. My god she is an absolute DOSE! Constantly yapping about how tired she is.
That’s how I initially came across her, it is actually unbelievable how irritatingly self absorbed she is. She lives purely for the weekend and her BF seemingly. I PITY the children lumped with her as a teacher - see that constantly referring to herself in a third person, absolute Ick how there is adults this underdeveloped in educational roles.

Reactions: 11
She really needs to get all her bloods & hormones checked if she is truely that tired. The only responsibility she has is her job & she doesn’t have an insane commute so I can’t understand where all the energy drain is coming from?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she has a child she’ll truly realise what tired is! Hasn’t a clue about the real world!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she has a child she’ll truly realise what tired is! Hasn’t a clue about the real world!
In the instance of the Synglegal I imagine she is the type to procrastinate on her phone & go to bed at midnight then wonder why she is tired & has to work late to catch up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She literally just comes on every morning and repeats the same drivel? How's she not totally bored of herself?

Try having a full time teaching job with 2 kids under 3 and running a household. Not going home to your dinner made, house cleaned and tidied and your clothes washed and ready for you. duck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Syngle girl needs a bleeping diary and to run out of WiFi and phone data… thon would make you want to chew concrete.
Does she ever quit moaning . Big deal she works to 5/6/7 some days ? What’s she want a medal?! Try working on your feet doing shifts in a busy ward every day witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She really needs to get all her bloods & hormones checked if she is truely that tired. The only responsibility she has is her job & she doesn’t have an insane commute so I can’t understand where all the energy drain is coming from?
Dare say it wouldn’t lead to any cause!

She’s a big lazy lump who is self obsessed, making a big deal about her mental health - that in itself would leave you feeling tired!

No word of tiredness when she is trekking to Armagh at the weekends, on holidays or out partying! it’s the job that she is tired for.

And if by chance it did throw up a mild folate or iron deficiency can you imagine how much of a sympathy seeking crusade that would become!
There would be no end to the moaning, crying and being on a downer!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
State of Julie Fitz calling biscoff "bee-schoff" 💀💀💀
She is incredibly cringe, she turned me on Come dine with me! Thinks she's relevant and funny. She constantly plates up oven meals or takeaways not exactly a real meal ffs! No wonder she's to wear granny style purple clothes... she's also ruined my favourite poem called "Warning"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is incredibly cringe, she turned me on Come dine with me! Thinks she's relevant and funny. She constantly plates up oven meals or takeaways not exactly a real meal ffs! No wonder she's to wear granny style purple clothes... she's also ruined my favourite poem called "Warning"
My husband has just said she reminds him of Martha from that baby reindeer show on netflix 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, What does wendie be on about ??
lol she’s a balloon but upstairs in boots is a scary place these days it’s where they get their methadone and can really kick off. But the way she writes it 😂😂 she must be on methadone herself fs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
lol she’s a balloon but upstairs in boots is a scary place these days it’s where they get their methadone and can really kick off. But the way she writes it 😂😂 she must be on methadone herself fs
It is the way she writes it. Like a word salad.

• Haha
Walking Updates- Olivia McVeigh’s mummy is such a bloody try hard!

Just came up on my FYP about a TGTG bag from Bob & Bert’s

She lives 13-14 miles from Cookstown and has driven there for the sole purpose to get a bag of pastries that be sitting about for hours 😂

Make it make sense … never mind the way her accent deviates throughout!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
F** hell.
emmaxcollins0 keeps popping up on my FYP.
She is one boring we girl. That accent aswell would put you to sleep.
You would think she’s the only person to ever be pregnant. She’s on yapping about how to make ‘pregnancy hydration’ drinks, aka cheap, concentrated juice threw into a cup with ice cubes.

Reactions: 3
Julie bleeping Fitz. Her nasal voice drives me up the bleeping walls. Does she realise how horrendous she looks coming on dishing out her dogs dinner whilst standing still and being profusely out of breath?
Second hand embarrassment for her hyping up the ‘self care’ box she was gifted from a 14 year old, the eye mask won’t fit around her head. Dick.

• Haha
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 imagine paying someone to make you look like a complete clown.
She has this as a photo on one of her SM accounts, must be proud as punch with it. But you're right she does look like a 70's clown with that colour palette. Less is more as we age as harsh colours aren't the right thing for those if us in our 40's. She must be needing to feel validated today that her husband loves her with the latest post ffs!

I was a bigger girl, but I lost weight especially due to the breathlessness and it certainly wasn't through eating ready/convenience meals!!
---
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 imagine paying someone to make you look like a complete clown.
She has this as a photo on one of her SM accounts, must be proud as punch with it. But you're right she does look like a 70's clown with that colour palette. Less is more as we age as harsh colours aren't the right thing for those if us in our 40's. She must be needing to feel validated today that her husband loves her with the latest post ffs!

I was a bigger girl, but I lost weight especially due to the breathlessness and it certainly wasn't through ready/convenience meals!!

Reactions: 2