NI Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dara Florence has a few on. Didn’t even know they were friends 😂

Holy smokes! I've just checked out her Insta and feel like I have seen more of her bits and bobs in 2 mins than I've seen of my own recently 🤣 Does she fancy herself as a glamour model (is that a thing any more?!) Or just influencing but with hardly anything on? Saw earlier on the thread that she doesn't work. Fascinated.

Reactions: 4
That’s cool that you’re 39 with no writings and don’t need Botox. But some people do
---

Yes to this. I have expressive lines I wouldn’t call them wrinkles. They are nothing to do with aging I’ve had them since I can remember. I don’t like them. I get Botox. Makes me Happy 😃
Yes they do, I’m so fortunate and it is down to good genes and acne, believe it or not! As long as you are happy, that is what matters.

It’s worrying than women and men in their 20’s get Botox due to societal pressure, who have no need for it, no wrinkles; but want their face to not move therefore no expression. Our facial expressions communicate so much and my facial expressions always speak volumes when I vocally say nothing.
---
The frozen look is what some people like. Guess what, we don't all like the same things! Thankfully we have free will to do what we like.
Retinol and spf doesn't change how muscles work so won't prevent wrinkles that are due to over use of a muscle.

So what if someone's "esthetician" refuses to give botox. They can't be confident in their ability to use it for a natural look.
Alright love! He knows exactly what he is doing and it’s called being Professional and having standards to NOT inject a toxin unnecessarily when it is NOT needed.
---
It’s really annoyed me and I’ve stewed on it thinking I’m be over reactionary but I dunno it’s like she doesn’t grasp what sickos there are out there - she posts her kids half naked all the time god only knows where their pics are
You’re not overreacting. Some people can’t grasp the concept that predators will look at these photos. If anyone took photos of my niece or nephew without consent and posted online, my sister would be furious. Some folk don’t understand the concept of protecting children
---
Rebecca Maguire
View attachment 2438007this is the 2nd pic
I reckon this is as close as she’ll get to a wedding dress for marrying this bloke if she actually goes through with it. He needs a good solicitor and an iron clad pre-nup

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Your woman Julie fitz is bringing back NINE! 32kg cases from America, what shite does she be buying

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Holy smokes! I've just checked out her Insta and feel like I have seen more of her bits and bobs in 2 mins than I've seen of my own recently 🤣 Does she fancy herself as a glamour model (is that a thing any more?!) Or just influencing but with hardly anything on? Saw earlier on the thread that she doesn't work. Fascinated.
Dara works for fintru

Reactions: 2
Dara Florence has stories up including one with Rebecca in it
---
Tara Conaboy

Really irritated me yesterday she posted a pic of her daughters first gymnastics class. The leisure centre hall it’s in has a viewing gallery above the hall - well not a viewing gallery it’s a corridor to other parts of centre and you can stand look down. Anyway the idiot posted a pic from there of all the girls ,yes it’s far away but they are all either laid on their backs, doing crab bends , wide leg stretches etc. you can easily save & zoom in

she already over exposes her own kids but I’m pretty sure none of those other parents gave permission for that pic to be posted to a public account with nearly 11k followers
She is so irritating, thinks she’s funny but unfortunately I think people are just laughing at her. Those poor kids, completely plastered over social media. Her customer service skills are shocking, calls clients eyebrows slugs and thinks it’s funny. I don’t know why anyone would pay for her services.

Reactions: 1
These people are awful! They are just so embarrassing, she probably does have garden furniture just maybe not fit for the gram. I mean the weather is fab but we will likely be rationing the heat next week, well us lesser mortals who actually have to buy our own tit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.