NI Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrea McCarragher
Wtf are those hideous things she keeps putting on that child’s feet? Has she never heard of a decent pair of shoes? She needs to take the child to Clark’s ffs. Those hideous things are not supporting her feet, silly witch

Reactions: 5
Andrea McCarragher
Wtf are those hideous things she keeps putting on that child’s feet? Has she never heard of a decent pair of shoes? She needs to take the child to Clark’s ffs. Those hideous things are not supporting her feet, silly witch
She dresses the child up like it’s an accessory. I think she’s obsessed about making sure people know she’s a girl. People have mistaken the child for a boy in the past and she was absolutely fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you do Botox badly? It literally just causes muscle paralysis it doesn’t change how you look?
My aunts had it done for years she’s 60 now and literally can’t move her face lol but suppose if that’s the look you’re going for.

Reactions: 2
There’s a fantastic woman on TikTok I think she’s called gm aesthetics and she is a wealth of information, all based on fact. Highly recommend.
---
My aunts had it done for years she’s 60 now and literally can’t move her face lol but suppose if that’s the look you’re going for.
Botox has come a long way in recent years. Realistically you are supposed to allow the Botox to wear off occasionally, you are essentially paralysing a muscle, when that muscle isn’t used it wastes away, so allowing it to wear off gives opportunity for the muscle to build some tone again. Some people just get it done over and over and some people also just like the frozen look. Each to their own I couldn’t care Less what anyone does with their face

Reactions: 4
The frozen look is what some people like. Guess what, we don't all like the same things! Thankfully we have free will to do what we like.
Retinol and spf doesn't change how muscles work so won't prevent wrinkles that are due to over use of a muscle.

So what if someone's "esthetician" refuses to give botox. They can't be confident in their ability to use it for a natural look.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Julie Fitz.
Her and the husband must be well off. The holiday,villa, car rental and endless shopping hauls definitely no shortage of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Julie Fitz.
Her and the husband must be well off. The holiday,villa, car rental and endless shopping hauls definitely no shortage of money.
The shopping hauls though.. literal tat 😳 she would be better off saving on the extra cases and doing a big haul in Poundland ffs

Why would you cart all that shite home. I haven't been on holiday in a couple of years but duck me hers consisted of outlets, and fast food meals. So boring and dull, each to their own I'm just jealous! She the same age as me I wouldn't be caught dead in the get up she wears. Nothing to do with size btw

Anyone seen any photos of Rebecca Maguire's engagement party being shared?
Dara Florence has stories up including one with Rebecca in it
---
Tara Conaboy

Really irritated me yesterday she posted a pic of her daughters first gymnastics class. The leisure centre hall it’s in has a viewing gallery above the hall - well not a viewing gallery it’s a corridor to other parts of centre and you can stand look down. Anyway the idiot posted a pic from there of all the girls ,yes it’s far away but they are all either laid on their backs, doing crab bends , wide leg stretches etc. you can easily save & zoom in

she already over exposes her own kids but I’m pretty sure none of those other parents gave permission for that pic to be posted to a public account with nearly 11k followers

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
---

yes basically showing Rebecca with her fanny out. can't stand Dara Florence, the holding the phone above her head videoing herself pouting at the camera at nearly 30 to show off her boobs. girl makes me cringe so so hard

also put up a story about how her and the boy lived in the penthouse at the Obel "while our house was being built" lolsssssss trying to act as if she has put one penny into that house. not a hope

• Sick
Reactions: 6
---
Tara Conaboy

Really irritated me yesterday she posted a pic of her daughters first gymnastics class. The leisure centre hall it’s in has a viewing gallery above the hall - well not a viewing gallery it’s a corridor to other parts of centre and you can stand look down. Anyway the idiot posted a pic from there of all the girls ,yes it’s far away but they are all either laid on their backs, doing crab bends , wide leg stretches etc. you can easily save & zoom in

she already over exposes her own kids but I’m pretty sure none of those other parents gave permission for that pic to be posted to a public account with nearly 11k followers
This would really bother me! The gymnastics school should be informed about this. I'm sure the other parents wouldn't be happy!

• Heart
This would really bother me! The gymnastics school should be informed about this. I'm sure the other parents wouldn't be happy!
It’s really annoyed me and I’ve stewed on it thinking I’m be over reactionary but I dunno it’s like she doesn’t grasp what sickos there are out there - she posts her kids half naked all the time god only knows where their pics are

Reactions: 3
IMG_8581.png

IMG_8582.png

What we saying… definite photoshop job on these pics?
Also what’s the weird pink line in both pics?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.