NI Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no clear evidence that Botox is preventative, no studies have been done to say that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lurganista reminds me of the drunk aunty at weekend who is always pissed
If you watch Lurganista’s content and just pretend for a few moments that her channel is actually a parody account, you will have a whole different perspective on her content - it would seem a very clever and hilarious take on the whole influencer culture. Sadly though she is for real and is most definitely not parody account 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is no clear evidence that Botox is preventative, no studies have been done to say that.
I think the issue with it is a lot of women don’t know when to stop and they go so overboard with it and end up looking worse for it. I’m 32 and never had it done not saying I would never get it down the line although personally I couldn’t be arsed with the upkeep of it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have had some invasive plastic surgery but I don't think Botox gives good results. I've rarely seen it done well. Sadly how we age is largely genes and lifestyle. You cannot outrun your genes, my parents aged really well. The sun is no one's friend, not being able to afford regular holidays has done wonders for me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Belfast food blogger
I’m sorry but his “outdoor kitchen” is pathetic. It looks like an outside boiler house from the 70s ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

Belfast food blogger
I’m sorry but his “outdoor kitchen” is pathetic. It looks like an outside boiler house from the 70s ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️
Had to unfollow.melt. Onlyslaggin has an amazing outdoor kitchen and about 5 barbecues Some amazing food posted

Reactions: 1
Belfast food blogger
I unfollowed him a while back because he’s annoying as f**k
Just had a look at the outdoor kitchen. What a waste of money and an absolute eyesore

Reactions: 2
I have had some invasive plastic surgery but I don't think Botox gives good results. I've rarely seen it done well. Sadly how we age is largely genes and lifestyle. You cannot outrun your genes, my parents aged really well. The sun is no one's friend, not being able to afford regular holidays has done wonders for me lol
Exactly this. Ive rarely seen it done well either, which is another reason why I’ve never bothered with it, stay out of the sun and tanning beds and use good skincare. I’m rarely in the sun either if I am I’ve a full factor 50 on and keep my face out of the sun as much as possible.

• Heart
Exactly this. Ive rarely seen it done well either, which is another reason why I’ve never bothered with it, stay out of the sun and tanning beds and use good skincare. I’m rarely in the sun either if I am I’ve a full factor 50 on and keep my face out of the sun as much as possible.
Can you do Botox badly? It literally just causes muscle paralysis it doesn’t change how you look?

• Haha
Can you do Botox badly? It literally just causes muscle paralysis it doesn’t change how you look?
Exactly this. Botox prevents expression/frown lines. Those who say they haven’t seen it done well, you aren’t suppose to visually see a difference, that the point.

Reactions: 9
If I could get a hold of the Mr’s credit card, I’d have every treatment under the sun 😂 I’m not an ugly witch, I’m just a broke witch 😭😂

• Haha
Exactly this. Botox prevents expression/frown lines. Those who say they haven’t seen it done well, you aren’t suppose to visually see a difference, that the point.
I think Botox gets confused with fillers all the time.

I've seen bad botox especially with eyebrows ending up near the top of someone's forehead. A frozen face can make people look harsh imho

Reactions: 9
I've seen bad botox especially with eyebrows ending up near the top of someone's forehead. A frozen face can make people look harsh imho
Well any treatment can be done badly, that’s a reflection on the injector, not actual botox

Reactions: 6
I've seen more fabulous botox results than rubbish ones (in real life)
Botox done well will be subtle and you won't even know you are looking at someone with it.
Thats probably why you think you only see bad botox. It's the rubbish ones that stand out.
Sunscreen and sunbeds have absolutely nothing to do with someone wanting botox. You will find women who have botox will invest in their skin care.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing against having Botox as my mum gets it but she’s in her late 50s. It’s not really preventative as it doesn’t stop the aging process we all end up old eventually, it may slow the aging process but tbh personally think people just end up looking even worse the older they get when they get Botox as their just fighting a battle their never gonna win.
It’s so not preventative! My aesthetician refuses to give me it as I don’t need it. He could make money from it obviously but he has morals. He advocates a good skincare routine and spf
---
You sh
I’m sorry but I’m 26 what 20 something needs Botox for is beyond me, hardly something to be promoting like? Nutjobs
ou start using anti-aging moisturiser and retinol etc at 25. That’s it at the most. Some people are so bloody gullible they’ll buy into anything. I’m 39, no wrinkles, use retinol and spf and my aesthetician refuses to give me botox or fillers

It’s so not preventative! My aesthetician refuses to give me it as I don’t need it. He could make money from it obviously but he has morals. He advocates a good skincare routine and spf
---
You sh

ou start using anti-aging moisturiser and retinol etc at 25. That’s it at the most. Some people are so bloody gullible they’ll buy into anything. I’m 39, no wrinkles, use retinol and spf and my aesthetician refuses to give me botox or fillers
People show aging in different ways.

I am in my 30s and get botox because i have very expressive face and expression lines make me appear older. I have no other signs of aging as I wear SPF regularly so I dont need retinoid yet as I have no other skin concerns.

Everyone is different.

Reactions: 4
---
You sh

That’s cool that you’re 39 with no writings and don’t need Botox. But some people do
---
People show aging in different ways.

I am in my 30s and get botox because i have very expressive face and expression lines make me appear older. I have no other signs of aging as I wear SPF regularly so I dont need retinoid yet as I have no other skin concerns.

Everyone is different.
Yes to this. I have expressive lines I wouldn’t call them wrinkles. They are nothing to do with aging I’ve had them since I can remember. I don’t like them. I get Botox. Makes me Happy 😃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.