NI Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s mad that she’s only 5k followers and already getting gifted flooring. I mean it’s the companies I take issue with, they’re stupid enough to gift stuff then of course people will want to take it. I do generally like her but yeah can’t really work out what her audience is or what how she plans on growing her account, she doesn’t really have a particular focus?
Yea think that's what I mean it's a bit of everything, like one day it's about being a mum, next her illness, next the gym, which is fine if people are just following along but she is trying to influence 🤔

Reactions: 2
I saw her ad earlier and didn't think she was getting a free floor as she said engineered was out of her budget and she was going for laminate.
My guess is its a paid advert and she's not getting the product gifted. If she was, she would surely choose the best and not laminate?

Reactions: 3
Oh really didn’t know this, I still some of them so knew it didn’t completely die out thanks for correcting me but!
It was a friend of mine was starting a small wax melt business for extra cash, I had said why don't you do a competition, get loads of people to share the page, you know the way it goes, so like free advertising, then they said they where restricted on all that, some guideline thing. Think the bigger companies or those with a large following or that have been offered a colab can still do it.

Reactions: 1
It was a friend of mine was starting a small wax melt business for extra cash, I had said why don't you do a competition, get loads of people to share the page, you know the way it goes, so like free advertising, then they said they where restricted on all that, some guideline thing. Think the bigger companies or those with a large following or that have been offered a colab can still do it.
Noway I didn’t know that, that feels like another kick in the teeth to small business unfortunately😩

😂 if you can’t tell I was very bitter when I wrote my comment haha, as far as I know she’s like 25/26 maybe?
Abigail Parkinson
New TikTok up…
All about her Botox etc on her face.
honestly think she needs to stop. She says her skin is like glass??
I can’t believe she pays money for this, it looks awful!

Abigail Parkinson
New TikTok up…
All about her Botox etc on her face.
honestly think she needs to stop. She says her skin is like glass??
I can’t believe she pays money for this, it looks awful!
I’m sorry but I’m 26 what 20 something needs Botox for is beyond me, hardly something to be promoting like? Nutjobs

Annaliviahynds

What's the deal there, house bought at like 21, two kids and engaged. Seems alright? Feel like there's skeletons I'm missing lol

Abi Parkinson’s latest video on the beg for luke combs tickets. I swear I will be so mad if she’s just giving them, been refreshing ticketmaster in hope of resale tickets since I didn’t get them last year 😭
Not to derail but keep trying/looking on Facebook groups for updates because they released more for Dublin last week for standing tickets so possibility they will release for Belfast ☺🤞

itsmelenarose

noticed that “the love of her life” Jack has been wiped completely from her page - anyone know what happened?

Is Lurganista OK, those bleeping brows. Mate they look tit, NYX don't want your recommendation ya bleeping moonfruit! Sorry I'm ranting, she is a lunatic.
And it's not luk at those brows, it's LOOK Wendie. Jesus h christ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Lurganista OK, those bleeping brows. Mate they look tit, NYX don't want your recommendation ya bleeping moonfruit! Sorry I'm ranting, she is a lunatic.
She is absolutely doolally.
I am screaming at moonfruit 🤣
She always looks like she’s just drank a bottle of wine and had half a packet of antibiotics. But she clearly thinks she looks sultry

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just went on to Lurganista’s page for a nosey. duck MEEEEE 😂😂😂
What a mess. Absolutely tragic. Never seen a middle aged woman so thirsty for attention. Has the hubby left her or what’s the deal? Have a word with yourself Wendy you ballbag

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Motherhood Bubble

Her grid post that says doctors make you the majority of her clients now.. aye alright Nicole. Everyone knows you're not running an NHS service in bullet hotel 🤣

• Haha
I use that nyx brow stuff and I don't know how she managed to make such a mess of it! She was saying she was wiping off the excess with a baby wipe while not wiping the big glob under her brow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She is absolutely doolally.
I am screaming at moonfruit 🤣
She always looks like she’s just drank a bottle of wine and had half a packet of antibiotics. But she clearly thinks she looks sultry
I will not have a bad word said about mmy granny Wendie 🥰. On a serious note, it's the 'sultry' luk, sorry I mean look, and voice that makes me think she might be taking the mick. A sort of spoof but probably could do well on OF applying her brow gel then doing that weird breathing in with eyes closed as if she's about to climax. Those brows were a complete disaster, bless her.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been getting Botox since I was about 25. It’s preventative and it helps my makeup sit nicer
Nothing against having Botox as my mum gets it but she’s in her late 50s. It’s not really preventative as it doesn’t stop the aging process we all end up old eventually, it may slow the aging process but tbh personally think people just end up looking even worse the older they get when they get Botox as their just fighting a battle their never gonna win.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.