NI Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hidden Hair
The way she’s wearing her seatbelt in her latest story is making me really uneasy!!
Do people do that when filming themselves hand in air so the seatbelt doesn’t mess up their hair?
Not an excuse, just wondering, see most people do that on Insta. So silly, if there was an accident then the belt would do some serious damage in that position. And isn’t she pregnant? Even worse🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
yeah she had a TikTok up about it the other day, her sobbing and crying… like if you want to get yourboobs done then go for it, like you don’t really need to have a sob story justifying it?
It’s 2023 literally no one cares that your getting a boob job 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gemma garret being a closet lesbian is boring now. This new girl flying first class for her birthday etc and Gemma just loves the dj scene. Remember with molly she loved ufc 🤣🙃 also no sign at Rebecca’s engagement of her cathy or even dean?!

Reactions: 5
Gemma garret being a closet lesbian is boring now. This new girl flying first class for her birthday etc and Gemma just loves the dj scene. Remember with molly she loved ufc 🤣🙃 also no sign at Rebecca’s engagement of her cathy or even dean?!
No man will have her, so she’s had to swap teams 😂

What's the craic with Jill @homeatrosecottage ? Is she ill ? Somethings up!
Hate all these cryptics "influencers" put across. Either tell us what's going on or say nothing. Does my head in!!

Reactions: 8
she posted a video with Dean in the culloden the day after

What's the craic with Jill @homeatrosecottage ? Is she ill ? Somethings up!
Hate all these cryptics "influencers" put across. Either tell us what's going on or say nothing. Does my head in!!

You don’t have to tell the world your business but also stop dropping breadcrumbs!

Just log out and do what you need to do then come back without any big announcements.
Instead of these little snippets.

In instahun land
- the size of your problem is directly proportional to the number of messages, well wishes and bouquets you get and holds no correlation to the actual problem!!!

But sure the oils are out so it’s all ok!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
yeah she had a TikTok up about it the other day, her sobbing and crying… like if you want to get yourboobs done then go for it, like you don’t really need to have a sob story justifying it?
Wait that sob story about her eating disorder went on to say she was getting her boobs done? Stop the lights 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Wait that sob story about her eating disorder went on to say she was getting her boobs done? Stop the lights 😂😂
At the start of that very long winded video I honestly thought she was going to say she was getting a gastric band ffs.
didn’t think it was such a big deal getting a boob job, I genuinely think she has a fab figure & any cleavage showing looked fine, but I assume this is when she is naked she is self conscious.
Feel bad now that I commented on her under eye bags… she does seem to be extremely insecure… hate people crying on camera but she did seem so genuinely upset. Wild amount of money tho, £7K😳

Reactions: 4
At the start of that very long winded video I honestly thought she was going to say she was getting a gastric band ffs.
didn’t think it was such a big deal getting a boob job, I genuinely think she has a fab figure & any cleavage showing looked fine, but I assume this is when she is naked she is self conscious.
Feel bad now that I commented on her under eye bags… she does seem to be extremely insecure… hate people crying on camera but she did seem so genuinely upset. Wild amount of money tho, £7K😳
Better spending £7K here than 2 or 3K aboard and the NHS having to pick up the aftercare

Diet starts on Monday calling out someone who spoke the truth about her "progress" she has the pants pulled up higher in the recent pics. I'm sure the belly still looks the same under them 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Diet starts on Monday calling out someone who spoke the truth about her "progress" she has the pants pulled up higher in the recent pics. I'm sure the belly still looks the same under them 🙄
In all seriousness how hasn’t she lost weight? She does work out a fair bit from what I can see but her progress is…minimal to say the least

Reactions: 7
if you look back on her insta - she is actually a good bit smaller in 2021. so since making her actual career all about being a weight loss / exercise coach, she has only gained weight and is probably the biggest she has been?

honestly that video where she's all "yousinnnnnnns you are all wee dotes, I couldn't care less I'm thriiiiiving" etc etc - then why post the video in the person calling out moo moo or whoever it is? she's literally just begging for ppl to comment telling her how marvellous she is for literally making no progress in years but sure she's body positive so what does it matter. good one (y)

• Haha
Seems to be a lack of people at the party, where’s Cathy Martin and Gemma Garrett?!🤔
No photos of her parents either as far as I could see. Also she has gone wedding dress shopping today with that Dean creature. A bit odd.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.