NI Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad LNA is happy with her new man but they're barely months in and she's posting videos of him kissing her daughter on the mouth. It's good they have a nice relationship but I wouldn't be too pleased if I was big Pat.

Reactions: 6
Glad LNA is happy with her new man but they're barely months in and she's posting videos of him kissing her daughter on the mouth. It's good they have a nice relationship but I wouldn't be too pleased if I was big Pat.
And matching tattoos 🙄😂 don’t make stupid decisions like that when you’re still in the honeymoon phase ffs

Reactions: 4
gemmalouisebond, is she still trying to crack that she’s a size 14? 🫠
Surely not! Anytime she puts a pic up it looks like she’s getting bigger.
I can’t express how much I dislike her pointless points with the pointless X at the end. Drives me mental. She is the worst influencer of all time

Reactions: 3
Surely not! Anytime she puts a pic up it looks like she’s getting bigger.
I can’t express how much I dislike her pointless points with the pointless X at the end. Drives me mental. She is the worst influencer of all time
I haven’t seen her post in ages is she off bake book

Reactions: 2
Hidden Hair
The way she’s wearing her seatbelt in her latest story is making me really uneasy!!

Reactions: 2
Is Abbie Parkinson getting her tits done?
yeah she had a TikTok up about it the other day, her sobbing and crying… like if you want to get yourboobs done then go for it, like you don’t really need to have a sob story justifying it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.