NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that’s her haha she is hilarious! She comes across very genuine and is hilarious, probably the only ni tiktoker I would regularly check up on for content! And she would mention how influencers would promote things under the sun which are actually shite… gets the approval from me 😀
Who is she?

Reactions: 1
Lurganista is in London, we’ll never hear the end of all of the Cuh-lassy and Bewjee places she goes and how *up SESSED* she is
Omg she was on my flight. I didnt know she was only 4 foot tall 🤣🤣
---
Yes that’s her haha she is hilarious! She comes across very genuine and is hilarious, probably the only ni tiktoker I would regularly check up on for content! And she would mention how influencers would promote things under the sun which are actually shite… gets the approval from me 😀
Who is this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
OK off the back of this thread I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole and I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm now a Lurganista Lovely 🤣. There's something very endearing about her, she reminds me of my grandmother who was doting a bit 😁 I could imagine her boasting about her bouncy blow 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
OK off the back of this thread I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole and I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm now a Lurganista Lovely 🤣. There's something very endearing about her, she reminds me of my grandmother who was doting a bit 😁 I could imagine her boasting about her bouncy blow 🤣🤣🤣.
You are **up-sessed.....**

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not Shannon Mitchell giving her truth about life in Oz/letting everyone know why she's boring af!
Find a job Shannon, yes an actual job that may be 9-5 but the money allows you to do more things and the days off can be filled with so much more.
My friend is almost 10years in Oz and yes works long days in corporate but the lifestyle they have as a result, their home for example is amazing and how they spend their free time as the weather is generally good, even though they've acclimatised and are now cold in the 17° winters 😂
At the same time, I do agree with some of what she is saying, of how the lifestyle is sold, she was selling it too, whether she realises or not.

Reactions: 4
I am sooo late to the party and have stumbled upon ‘wendie’ on tiktok but not realising it was thee lurganista I always see talked about on here 🙈🤣 it took a while for the penny to drop..
after an obligatory creep on Instagram can some one care to explain why Kathy Hilton comments on and and follows her?🙈🤣 I am so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now Abigail Parkinson has a bf!!?? Did someone on here not say it was a “situationship”?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she is dating a belfast giant.....and i think he may be one who has been in the giants for a few years..

She was literally posting in the last few weeks it was a situationship. Belfast Giants are back in town, maybe shes hooked one.

• Wow
Was Abigail Parkinson not literally talking about being single on her TikTok like 6 days ago???

Reactions: 2
I am sooo late to the party and have stumbled upon ‘wendie’ on tiktok but not realising it was thee lurganista I always see talked about on here 🙈🤣 it took a while for the penny to drop..
after an obligatory creep on Instagram can some one care to explain why Kathy Hilton comments on and and follows her?🙈🤣 I am so confused
Because she's simple too! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.