NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is dating a belfast giant.....and i think he may be one who has been in the giants for a few years..
I remember her making an appearance at their awards night and somehow running into them at the bar back in March/April -but she lucked out then because the season was over and a lot of them go home. I wonder who it is?

Reactions: 1
I remember her making an appearance at their awards night and somehow running into them at the bar back in March/April -but she lucked out then because the season was over and a lot of them go home. I wonder who it is?
wonder if she’ll bring him to the Vava awards next week. I bet she’s dying to walk hand in hand with someone on the red carpet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
GRAINNE MCCOY

Is this the new/old boyfriend? Guy with the beard and guitar? All official now?

Danielle Donohoe

So getting nominations bracelets with her two children was a ‘special moment’
Sure they can always look at them and think we only have these because mummy marketed us and got them for free!

She ‘figured this was the perfect time’ to start their nomination journey.
No - you seen free and pound signs!!!

Would that moment not have been more special and the bracelets more meaningful if it was an independent thought and something you decided to do for your girls in private - not driven by the marketing opportunity.

Same as when only a few months ago she had a special moment getting a welded bracelet with her sister that was home from Australia 🇦🇺

Attachments

Is this to do with “the” rugby case and the men got off? 🤢🤢 Urgh! Misogyny and patriarchy at its finest. I still think about that young woman
She was naturally pretty but has totally wrecked herself and so young too. She looks like she belongs on OnlyFans, she showed a trip of her and the bf and friends went to Iceland a while back and I felt like I saw more of her tits than my own. Don’t know how she affords the lifestyle it’s not like her fella is a mega rugby star bringing in the big bucks 🤷🏼‍♀️

She was naturally pretty but has totally wrecked herself and so young too. She looks like she belongs on OnlyFans, she showed a trip of her and the bf and friends went to Iceland a while back and I felt like I saw more of her tits than my own. Don’t know how she affords the lifestyle it’s not like her fella is a mega rugby star bringing in the big bucks 🤷🏼‍♀️
it's more embarrassing as she's pushing 30 and still doing the "holding my phone above my head to show my big boobs, pouting" and whacking a filter on. she acts like an 18 year old

Reactions: 6
Couldn't agree more about Danielle OD. I used to like her but she'd sell her granny if you paid her

Reactions: 6
Dr Bonny looking as ill and skinny as ever on the latest Dubai hol. I really hope there’s someone in her life encouraging her to get help, it’s so sad to see

Reactions: 5
it's more embarrassing as she's pushing 30 and still doing the "holding my phone above my head to show my big boobs, pouting" and whacking a filter on. she acts like an 18 year old
Them boobs is the only thing going for her probably why lol
---
Has Meghan O’Neill got her own threat? Dangerous girl that
Without filters she looks like someone who walks about belfast of there nut

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.