NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She has an online blog too 😂
but not updating it now she’s a social media star 🌟
Eek. I thought it was a learning disability or something to do with the bloody glasses. Not too sick to work one bit 🤣

Reactions: 10
does shannon mitchell grind anyone elses gears?!
I don’t mind her but I can't understand her lifestyle at all! There's no routine or structure. Just ordering takeaways, going out to eat, going shopping, going to beauty appointments. I'll take my 9-6 job over that any day.

Reactions: 2
I jump on and off here all the time because there are so many people I don't follow and I'd need to catch up on the gossip from the first thread, but is there anyone that any of you recommend watching? even for comedy value if anything.
Don't suggest that Lurganista woman - Have tried her a few times and she scares me :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I jump on and off here all the time because there are so many people I don't follow and I'd need to catch up on the gossip from the first thread, but is there anyone that any of you recommend watching? even for comedy value if anything.
Don't suggest that Lurganista woman - Have tried her a few times and she scares me :D
TBH absolutely no one - some start out ok to listen to, relatable or funny …. Then they quickly start giving the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
TBH absolutely no one - some start out ok to listen to, relatable or funny …. Then they quickly start giving the ick.
I know this is where I'm at with anyone I do follow, I'm getting bored & they are annoying me. I only really follow about 2/3 ppl from NI.

The only person I follow from NI that I enjoy is Gerry Lavz. He seems the most genuine out of all the influencers, and isn’t afraid to show the highs and lows. Went off him a bit when he started doing Q Radio and became friends with Jordan Humphries. Just got the impression he was trying too hard and was quickly becoming very irritating in everything he did with her (Reels, stories, ads etc). But that aside, I really like him. He doesn’t try to be something he’s not and portray a fake and unrealistic lifestyle like all the other insta huns, who have everything on credit card and Klarna and up to their eyeballs in debt. He still lives at home, is scared of his mummy (LOL 😂), still has the same friends from before, seems like a great uncle who genuinely enjoys spending time with his wee nieces and nephews and doesn’t use them for content, and he loves a wee chinese in the car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only person I follow from NI that I enjoy is Gerry Lavz. He seems the most genuine out of all the influencers, and isn’t afraid to show the highs and lows. Went off him a bit when he started doing Q Radio and became friends with Jordan Humphries. Just got the impression he was trying too hard and was quickly becoming very irritating in everything he did with her (Reels, stories, ads etc). But that aside, I really like him. He doesn’t try to be something he’s not and portray a fake and unrealistic lifestyle like all the other insta huns, who have everything on credit card and Klarna and up to their eyeballs in debt. He still lives at home, is scared of his mummy (LOL 😂), still has the same friends from before, seems like a great uncle who genuinely enjoys spending time with his wee nieces and nephews and doesn’t use them for content, and he loves a wee chinese in the car 😂
He sounds right up my street! I was sold on scared of his mummy and loves a chinese in his car 😂 😂 I tried following Jordan a while ago then had to unfollow her, then followed her again as felt I was missing out then realized I wasn't so unfollowed her again then followed her again for the wedding and thought it was a cringefest so unfollowed again ffs 😅
---
@AFlyOnYourWall I agree- I think he's pretty genuine in a world of fakes. He doesn't take himself seriously and is up for a laugh- usually at himself
going to give him a follow ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think wee Gerry is a great role model for the young ones who watch him. He’s very open and honest about being gay and the struggles he’s faced. He’s also one of the only influencers who is completely transparent when it comes to being gifted things and doing ads. He doesn’t try to hide ‘Ad/pr/gift’ etc in his stories like all the rest of them. And I get the impression he’s genuinely grateful for collabs he does and puts a lot of effort into making content. His outtakes and behind the scenes are bloody hilarious 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think wee Gerry is a great role model for the young ones who watch him. He’s very open and honest about being gay and the struggles he’s faced. He’s also one of the only influencers who is completely transparent when it comes to being gifted things and doing ads. He doesn’t try to hide ‘Ad/pr/gift’ etc in his stories like all the rest of them. And I get the impression he’s genuinely grateful for collabs he does and puts a lot of effort into making content. His outtakes and behind the scenes are bloody hilarious 😂
I love that. I feel like I want to be his best friend and go to the pub with him, just had a wee nosey on his page and I think he would be bloody brilliant to go out on the town with 😂
I think that is one thing that just winds me up about so many of the insta huns, they constantly try to hide the ads and gifted trips/holidays, etc. I think if I was an influencer I'd just bloody own it 💁‍♀️
Thank you for this wee gem. I like him already.

Reactions: 7
I agree I very rarely follow anyone from NI because they’re all fake as duck, but there is a girl not sure if I can name her, has 38k followers on tiktok not sure about insta but she opens her tiktoks with “how yas doing I’m not too bad thanks for asking” in a really high pitched voice lol and she is so lovely! She has to be the most realest girl on the app from here and is very open with how she deals with being plus size, pcos and losing weight. I’ve only come across her but she seems very down to earth and a breath of fresh air

Reactions: 4
I agree I very rarely follow anyone from NI because they’re all fake as duck, but there is a girl not sure if I can name her, has 38k followers on tiktok not sure about insta but she opens her tiktoks with “how yas doing I’m not too bad thanks for asking” in a really high pitched voice lol and she is so lovely! She has to be the most realest girl on the app from here and is very open with how she deals with being plus size, pcos and losing weight. I’ve only come across her but she seems very down to earth and a breath of fresh air
Ah I think I know the girl you are talking about, does she do makeup videos sometimes? I don't use TikTok often but she sometimes pops up when I do go on there and I'm near sure she did a tutorial on Fenty foundation which had me in stitches :D I might she if she has an insta haha.

Reactions: 1
I love Gerry, he’s a scream and really does tell it like it is

Reactions: 6

don’t see why you can’t mention if she had that many followers- but there also is an NI TikTok thread 🧵

Reactions: 1

I think I have seen this girl. Love her too.
Did she do a story about a date recently? Where the guy wouldn’t speak to her & text her while he was sitting in front of her? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have to give it to Shannon Mitchel for her honesty about Australia, she isn’t hyping it up like gemken and hegarty they have to glam everything up don’t know how that click survive tbh

Reactions: 3
Abigail Parkinson...so many silly lies! She was in lanyon train station and said she had 20 mins to get home, change and back out...she lives nearly holywood exchange...that alone is 15 mins with good traffic. She also had time to pour a drink, no rushing etc! Whats the point in such a stupid lie!

Reactions: 9
I think I have seen this girl. Love her too.
Did she do a story about a date recently? Where the guy wouldn’t speak to her & text her while he was sitting in front of her? 🤣
Yes that’s her haha she is hilarious! She comes across very genuine and is hilarious, probably the only ni tiktoker I would regularly check up on for content! And she would mention how influencers would promote things under the sun which are actually shite… gets the approval from me 😀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.