NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next award ceremony - Northern Ireland Social Media Awards with amazing awards such as....

FAMILY INFLUENCER OF THE YEAR :poop:

• Annalivia hynds
  • Motherhoodod Bubble
  • The Wandering Wilsons
  • Nicole Adams

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR :poop:

soooo difficult to choose....
  • Annalivia Hynds
  • DKleyn TV
  • Emma Kearney
  • Gerry Lavs
  • India Sasha
  • Jonny Sloan
  • Mammy Banter (Serena Terry)
  • Patricia McVeigh
  • Shannon Mitchell
  • Taylor-Rae Falconer

Who makes this :poop: up
I do kinda like Mammy Banter 🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does the Bear podcast get on people that they know will face backlash etc It’s almost a form of bullying and manipulation. Using people who are clearly not all there for views.
I can't listen to his voice at all, I just switch off or scroll past. He absolutely loves himself too even with his failed hair transplant.

Reactions: 2
Diet starts on Monday

I can't believe people actually take advice off her. She's obese and has been for years. Wtf

Reactions: 7
A lot of my friends I work think Mammy Banter is hilarious. They show me videos and I give a half-hearted laugh. I don’t think she’s funny at all, maybe because I don’t have kids I don’t get it.

Reactions: 16
A lot of my friends I work think Mammy Banter is hilarious. They show me videos and I give a half-hearted laugh. I don’t think she’s funny at all, maybe because I don’t have kids I don’t get it.
I have kids and I can't watch at all.
She seems nice enough but god it's just really not my kind of "funny" at all

Reactions: 10
Maybe so, but I bet she's a lot fitter than many thinner people sitting on their sofas...
she may have some sort of fitness/stamina but there's nothing healthy about that girl. you cannot be carrying the amount of excess weight that she is, and be living a healthy lifestyle unless she has some medical condition she hasn't disclosed. the fact she makes a living of telling other people what to eat and how to exercise absolutely baffles me. I'm not saying a coach or personal trainer has to have a permanent 6 pack but bleeping hell, they really shouldn't be clinically obese.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

New thread here

This is to not derail other individual threads.

As per previous threads please ensure your post starts with the name of the person you are discussing cleared sorted as not to confuse posters or comments.

It’s also reduces the number of ‘whose that’ replies 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Maybe so, but I bet she's a lot fitter than many thinner people sitting on their sofas...
Don't be silly. It takes real commitment / lots of eating to stay as big as her. She is not healthy. Being overweight is not healthy. She is not fit to be giving advice in that field.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.