NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of "influencers" want to project the image of wealth, even if they don't have it. I suspect this trend could be traced back to some of those Rich Kids of Dubai Instagram accounts from the mid 2010s.
Would be much more relatable if it was "How to do London on a budget"!! Instead she's orgasming on Instagram over a Charlotte Tilbury body cream while scrolling DHGATE for her next investment bag. Jeffrey Dahmer is rolling in his grave looking his glasses back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would be much more relatable if it was "How to do London on a budget"!! Instead she's orgasming on Instagram over a Charlotte Tilbury body cream while scrolling DHGATE for her next investment bag. Jeffrey Dahmer is rolling in his grave looking his glasses back.
Does she get her hair dyed every week or what? Also, is she actually disabled or something? I don't understand her facial expressions at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Was this article. She mentions being single, not having time for a boyfriend. She said she works 14 hours at care home and wouldn’t give it up (although I assume she has now with all the collabs) and then doing the pedal pub thing at night with one day off. Wonder how she minds the kid.
I thought the whole Binge Drinking thing wouldn’t, or indeed shouldn’t, get as much press as it does

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does she get her hair dyed every week or what? Also, is she actually disabled or something? I don't understand her facial expressions at all 🤣
Personally whatever she's sexually rubbing into her face is making her look like a dummy run for Madame Tussauds. Just the imagine of a melting wax work. Don't get me started on the lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She has an online blog too 😂
but not updating it now she’s a social media star 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought the whole Binge Drinking thing wouldn’t, or indeed shouldn’t, get as much press as it does
I'd like to see the measures without the ice. Pretty sure I could inhale them with a straw the size of an exhaust in seconds too.
---

She has an online blog too 😂
but not updating it now she’s a social media star 🌟
She's rare alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only thing she has been diagnosed with is being chronically online. The voice she outs on sends me, say cars, castles and cabbages Wendy yanno the proper Lurgan way

Reactions: 6
Ya you’re dead right - I used to think she was hilarious but now she makes me feel a bit sick the amount she drunks / parties 🤣 I must be getting old. I found the daughter she’s very young for this carry on , looks maybe 13/14 too impressionable and def too young for mam to never be around.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.