NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her making an appearance at their awards night and somehow running into them at the bar back in March/April -but she lucked out then because the season was over and a lot of them go home. I wonder who it is?
He likes all of her posts 🙈

Reactions: 1
Dr Bonny looking as ill and skinny as ever on the latest Dubai hol. I really hope there’s someone in her life encouraging her to get help, it’s so sad to see
If you look at the comments on her Insta post you see a lot of people telling her how beautiful she is, which is, IMO, encouraging her to continue down whatever path she's on. As we all know, beauty is subjective but, having said that, there is a line that can be crossed and you can objectively say "this person is really unhealthy looking". I fear Dr Bonny is heading down that path. As she is a medical professional she hopefully has lots of medics as her friends and they can guide her in the right direction.
---
How does he afford to keep her? He works for CPS estate agents
She is possible on OF, but may not show her face. Look at the comments on this post on her Instagram, it looks like a hint.

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 14.16.50.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I absolutely hate that Danielle OD wears an inch of make up 24/7. No need!
I think that goes hand in hand with BP. Since the PR packages have been sent to everyone and their granny they all seem to cake this make up on like there’s no tomorrow. Why everyone wants to run about with an orange face is beyond me 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Them boobs is the only thing going for her probably why lol
---

Without filters she looks like someone who walks about belfast of there nut
I’ve got boobs like that and have them hidden away, I might start getting them out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
🔮 Glen has been talking to one his producer mates suggesting a RH of N.Ireland 🤡
He wants Joyce Wells, Danielle Walsh, Taylor Rae, the salon owner, Abbie Catfish Parkinson & Gemma Garrett. Says he's the Andy Cohen of Belfast 🥴🥴🥴 the delusion is another level.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
is Julie Fitz just an influencer or does she have a real job?

sorry about the italics im blow drying my hair but cant stop hating 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🔮 Glen has been talking to one his producer mates suggesting a RH of N.Ireland 🤡
He wants Joyce Wells, Danielle Walsh, Taylor Rae, the salon owner, Abbie Catfish Parkinson & Gemma Garrett. Says he's the Andy Cohen of Belfast 🥴🥴🥴 the delusion is another level.

Oh FFS .... Give me strength!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is Julie Fitz just an influencer or does she have a real job?

sorry about the italics im blow drying my hair but cant stop hating 😆
She works for Barclay communications and her husband works for a printing firm
She also during covid I think it was set up that positive thoughts business

First time posting but need to ask.......does anyone follow Ronan Rice? What is going on there?!
Yesssss! Omg been dying for someone to mention him. The lips 🫣
He is so beyond deluded- all the shows he has been on are trash and he is only selected because of how he looks- aka as a figure to ridicule. But he genuinely sees himself as some kind of celeb.
and don’t get me started on his dancing in his nags 🤢

LNA letting the child pull the dog by the face and filming it. 😭
I absolutely hate that. Dear help that dog and kitten 😔 they all think it’s hilarious 🤬🤬

I see love is flowing, they got matching mushroom tattoos 👀 is that a thing these days? I thought they’d not long met?

• Haha
I absolutely hate that. Dear help that dog and kitten 😔 they all think it’s hilarious 🤬🤬

I see love is flowing, they got matching mushroom tattoos 👀 is that a thing these days? I thought they’d not long met?
Apparently it symbolises being in love. Cos you know, when you think of love, you think of mushrooms? 🤣 Let's see how long this one lasts!

• Haha
PLEASE tell me you’ve seen his “documentary” on YouTube it’s an hour of your life you’ll never get back
Yeah. Riveting stuff 🙄 but am I going to watch the next one….absolutely. It’s like a car crash, can’t not look at it but it ain’t pretty 🤣
---
Have you seen he's doing a premiere of 'Season 2'?? Hope you've bought your tickets!
Oh god can just see him strutting up a red carpet thinking he’s hot tit. Awful to say it but he is so unfortunate looking. Well- to be fair to him, pics from when he was a few years younger he was much better looking- he has ruined himself with all the filler in his cheeks and lips. And the 7 stone he has put on 😬

just watching some of "This Is Me 2023" and he gropes his mother about 1 minute in. I know he's playing up to his flamboyant, over the top, ultra camp personality, but that's inappropriate as duck.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.