NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in all that’s holy is she on ??? Prescription meds ? You’d miss the ‘manors’ of home, does she mean manners ? 🙄 the plebs in Gatwick don’t realise there is royalty in their midst ! And don’t start me on the room tour where she had the (fake) Chanel propped up on the bed like a newborn child .. I’d say there’s a draught between her ears god love her
I love how she was there for 24 hours, and posted a ‘what to do in london’ video …with only the things that she did ie stay in a fancy hotel, get a cocktail
What a bore, surely there’s more to life than that!

Reactions: 9
Ok sorry to double post about lurganista again but I’ve just seen her latest tiktok about london. She is sitting up in her room with her breakfast all laid out, and her sunglasses on her face. I don’t quite understand the obsession with appearing really wealthy but I suspect it’s all smoke and mirrors. If I was going to london I’d be out sightseeing as much as I could, not remotely interested in looking ‘boujee’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok sorry to double post about lurganista again but I’ve just seen her latest tiktok about london. She is sitting up in her room with her breakfast all laid out, and her sunglasses on her face. I don’t quite understand the obsession with appearing really wealthy but I suspect it’s all smoke and mirrors. If I was going to london I’d be out sightseeing as much as I could, not remotely interested in looking ‘boujee’.
I think a lot of "influencers" want to project the image of wealth, even if they don't have it. I suspect this trend could be traced back to some of those Rich Kids of Dubai Instagram accounts from the mid 2010s.

Reactions: 9
The biggest smoke and mirrors - girl lives in a standard house and a standard working class upbringing

Reactions: 6
The biggest smoke and mirrors - girl lives in a standard house and a standard working class upbringing

What not from "generational wealth"?! 🤣 I started following her after posts on here, she's a peculiar being.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What not from "generational wealth"?! 🤣 I started following her after posts on here, she's a peculiar being.
She’s odd as tae. Surely people only follow her for a geg? She is a bizarre specimen.

Reactions: 10
She’s odd as tae. Surely people only follow her for a geg? She is a bizarre specimen.
She's an absolute fruitcake... but I can't get enough of looking at her stories and things.

That grimace she calls a smile, the way she pats herself, the way she strokes her hair and kisses her makeup bottles.

I think I'm going to end up as demented as she is if I don't stop looking 😵💫🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does Megan mcallister have her own thread? She takes them kids away every time her and ur man fall out, and she looks blocked n is doing shots with a fella and ya can see the pram in the background Jesus if she’s on her own she surely needs to keep her wits about her to make sure the children are ok
It’s here but not very active

No idea who she is but I was expecting the "bouncy blow" to be some sort of euphemism, so was disappointed it was only about her hair 🤣🤣🤣. Is she for real or is she just a clever parody?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry if this is has been discussed, I did a search for “Danni and Danielle” and couldn’t find anything… but,

Danielle walsh? What’s the story with her. I read an article that she’s a single mum but all I’ve seen is her out / on holiday since following her and no hint of having a child at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry if this is has been discussed, I did a search for “Danni and Danielle” and couldn’t find anything… but,

Danielle walsh? What’s the story with her. I read an article that she’s a single mum but all I’ve seen is her out / on holiday since following her and no hint of having a child at all.
Jesus Wept WTAF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

She does have a child. Not sure if she's a single mum though.

Reactions: 2
She does have a child. Not sure if she's a single mum though.

Was this article. She mentions being single, not having time for a boyfriend. She said she works 14 hours at care home and wouldn’t give it up (although I assume she has now with all the collabs) and then doing the pedal pub thing at night with one day off. Wonder how she minds the kid.

Reactions: 2
Pissing at LNA teaching her client how to pose and posing in frame herself for absolutely no reason. 😹

IMG_7965.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Was this article. She mentions being single, not having time for a boyfriend. She said she works 14 hours at care home and wouldn’t give it up (although I assume she has now with all the collabs) and then doing the pedal pub thing at night with one day off. Wonder how she minds the kid.
I think she has a teenage girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.