NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A particular Instagramer is doing my head in. Crying non stop since she got pregnant. Was delighted for her at the start, now these bleeping stories are a piss take. Can't name. Not 10k wonder if she has tiktok and it's 10k......
I think I know who Ur on about, Is it CW? Also known as TWR?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Crying over clothes on the radiator. Crying when the cat has a shite. Crying when she eats an ice cream. Crying because it's a bleeping Sunday. Give it a bleeping rest!!!
I hate to say it but I think she is going to struggle when baby arrives it's a massive shock from having freedom and only having to look after yourself to then being a mother as her mental health doesn't seem great at all I have noticed, will be alot more tears once baby comes

Reactions: 5
I hate to say it but I think she is going to struggle when baby arrives it's a massive shock from having freedom and only having to look after yourself to then being a mother as her mental health doesn't seem great at all I have noticed, will be alot more tears once baby comes
Couldn't agree more. Extremely emotional regarding a parents death 17 year's ago. I did wonder was there a bit of a maturity / development issue. The whole pregnancy every week there's at least a few day's of tears that is shown. Movin in with him and getting pregnant was very quick.
---
Awk help a dyslexic friend out fs 😅😂 shorthand things make my brain hurt and are the one thing I cannot do 😅
Wander <----- middle of the username

Reactions: 3
Couldn't agree more. Extremely emotional regarding a parents death 17 year's ago. I did wonder was there a bit of a maturity / development issue. The whole pregnancy every week there's at least a few day's of tears that is shown. Movin in with him and getting pregnant was very quick.
---

Wander <----- middle of the username
Oh wow. Found her. My god is she the only person on the planet to ever be pregnant or something?! 😅

Reactions: 1
Crying over clothes on the radiator. Crying when the cat has a shite. Crying when she eats an ice cream. Crying because it's a bleeping Sunday. Give it a bleeping rest!!!
Crying about needing to be medicated for Gestational Diabetes and then posting absolute banquets of rubbish for meals - make it make sense!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Surprised she didn’t already have diabetes
She's definitely a morbidly obese pregnancy. Even before pregnancy. Wearing active wear does not make you healthy. All these "mocktails" she is drinking every time she is out for food and thats ALOT, are full of sugar. Needs to watch the cat around the baby also. The cat seems very clingy and needy.

Reactions: 5
She's definitely a morbidly obese pregnancy. Even before pregnancy. Wearing active wear does not make you healthy. All these "mocktails" she is drinking every time she is out for food and thats ALOT, are full of sugar. Needs to watch the cat around the baby also. The cat seems very clingy and needy.
i’m dying to know who this isssssss i can’t guess from the initials🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The body positive parade in their active wear turns my size 16-18 stomach 🤢
Put it away love - the gunt poured into shapeless leggings and the bra tops with 3 spare tyres.

Another one turned was in the same little club(RB) but doesn’t have 10k
FFS one minute was body positivity, the next it was exercise/weight loss and then it was that body positivity was wrong and lose weight
Her next move was as a motivational speaker - bloody joke.
There was also a minor wheelchair to walking miracle Phone Lourdes quick 😂
No you couldn’t walk because you were clinically obese - it’s not a wheelchair to walking journey it’s called lose fat be able to move more.
It’s people with no real problems giving people with no real problems ridiculous advice 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.