NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrea McCarragher
I see she’s posted a pic to her stories of Ape Features Aaron. Are they together or are they not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
these are all the brand ambassadors for iambeauty…have a look 🙃🙃
I was having a look at some of their posts and noticed that the models are wearing really thick make up. Like ridiculously thick. Is this just for demonstration purposes or something? I really don't get it. Some of the pictures have the models looking quite naturally made up, but I dont know why a company would have such unattractive looking makeup on other pictures unless there is a reason behind it? I have no idea about makeup trends so maybe this is a thing.

369471019_18093013513360417_1967402493092843547_n.jpg
369533768_18093013534360417_5283675372813874865_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
The images are so dated. Also could she come up with an orginal idea, the stacks are a cheap rip off of Trinny London.

Reactions: 5
The marketing is so poor on this. The team she uses/hires to do these promo shots for her products etc, I swear, I think they’re trying to do the dirty on her & her brand!

Reactions: 6
The owner of the brand is the Daughter of Gordon's chemist. All I can say is Nicole wouldn't want to go missing because she heavily face tunes her face and body NO ONE would be able to recognise her missing person post. Absolutely delusional.
---
The body positive parade in their active wear turns my size 16-18 stomach 🤢
Put it away love - the gunt poured into shapeless leggings and the bra tops with 3 spare tyres.

Another one turned was in the same little club(RB) but doesn’t have 10k
FFS one minute was body positivity, the next it was exercise/weight loss and then it was that body positivity was wrong and lose weight
Her next move was as a motivational speaker - bloody joke.
There was also a minor wheelchair to walking miracle Phone Lourdes quick 😂
No you couldn’t walk because you were clinically obese - it’s not a wheelchair to walking journey it’s called lose fat be able to move more.
It’s people with no real problems giving people with no real problems ridiculous advice 😂
I thought you were on about (P and P) initials AC another one whos a dose. Takes photos with "poppet" at a grave and puts it all over social media. These people are insane.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
The body positive parade in their active wear turns my size 16-18 stomach 🤢
Put it away love - the gunt poured into shapeless leggings and the bra tops with 3 spare tyres.

Another one turned was in the same little club(RB) but doesn’t have 10k
FFS one minute was body positivity, the next it was exercise/weight loss and then it was that body positivity was wrong and lose weight
Her next move was as a motivational speaker - bloody joke.
There was also a minor wheelchair to walking miracle Phone Lourdes quick 😂
No you couldn’t walk because you were clinically obese - it’s not a wheelchair to walking journey it’s called lose fat be able to move more.
It’s people with no real problems giving people with no real problems ridiculous advice 😂
Goodness forgive me, I know exactly who this is and couldn’t catch a breath laughing - regarding the Lourdes comment. Despite her lack of following, she doesn’t shy away from asking people to do work for free.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Stefan Getty “creating content” now jesus christ he’s one cringy bastard
Sure he’s a cool bastard with his face tattoos. Needs something to occupy himself otherwise he's impregnating her or finishing with her.
---
Goodness forgive me, I know exactly who this is and couldn’t catch a breath laughing - regarding the Lourdes comment. Despite her lack of following, she doesn’t shy away from asking people to do work for free.
Now I need help with this one 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
just saw she was shortlisted in 2022 for the vava health and lifestyle influencer award

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The marketing is so poor on this. The team she uses/hires to do these promo shots for her products etc, I swear, I think they’re trying to do the dirty on her & her brand!
The owner of the brand is the Daughter of Gordon's chemist. All I can say is Nicole wouldn't want to go missing because she heavily face tunes her face and body NO ONE would be able to recognise her missing person post. Absolutely delusional.
---

I thought you were on about (P and P) initials AC another one whos a dose. Takes photos with "poppet" at a grave and puts it all over social media. These people are insane.
No it’s not P&P AC 😂 I’ve already been bitten on here by her

The other one is R W R - RB
first normally associated with Andy TAMPEX 😂
Along
Rev V ❎ 🐝
---
just saw she was shortlisted in 2022 for the vava health and lifestyle influencer award
More health in a gangrenous toe 😂

• Haha

Along
Rev V ❎ 🐝
---

"Up the Reb" feel like both Cagney & Lacey. Only Cagney probably has better roots than me at the minute 😆😆
---

Along
Rev V ❎ 🐝
---

Was P&P on here? 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have none of you noticed lurganista went to London?
Stayed in the Savoy, I think she liked the American grill although she didn't mention it much 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have none of you noticed lurganista went to London?
Stayed in the Savoy, I think she liked the American grill although she didn't mention it much 😄
What in all that’s holy is she on ??? Prescription meds ? You’d miss the ‘manors’ of home, does she mean manners ? 🙄 the plebs in Gatwick don’t realise there is royalty in their midst ! And don’t start me on the room tour where she had the (fake) Chanel propped up on the bed like a newborn child .. I’d say there’s a draught between her ears god love her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does Megan mcallister have her own thread? She takes them kids away every time her and ur man fall out, and she looks blocked n is doing shots with a fella and ya can see the pram in the background Jesus if she’s on her own she surely needs to keep her wits about her to make sure the children are ok

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.