NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was well enough off. Sure she has a beautiful home and able to travel to Australia etc...

Though that gym she's pimping at the minute does well enough from what I see, I doubt they need any promotion.
Credit cards, overdraft etc etc

Reactions: 3
Is the vava awards like one of those award ceremonies where no one actually knows who votes and you can only win if you purchase a stupidly priced table at the event?

Reactions: 11
Andrea McCarragher and her boy are absolute morons. Putting a newborn babies feet in freezing cold sea and taking the pram on to sand and being surprised when it got stuck? Actual simpletons. Someone take that baby off him before he drops her, big fuckin clown 🙄

Andrea McCarragher and her boy are absolute morons. Putting a newborn babies feet in freezing cold sea and taking the pram on to sand and being surprised when it got stuck? Actual simpletons. Someone take that baby off him before he drops her, big fuckin clown 🙄
Most parents have bobbed their babies feet in the sea, it’s 22 degree’s in Belfast today, it’s not cold or like her whole bodies in. It’s just her wee feet. Have we really got to the stage where we have to bring a perfectly safe child into the mix just to throw shade at the parents? Regardless of what you think of the parents and their own issues, Cali seems perfectly well cared for.
I honestly don’t see anything they are doing wrong with her other than peoples own problems with the parents.

Reactions: 13
Most parents have bobbed their babies feet in the sea, it’s 22 degree’s in Belfast today, it’s not cold or like her whole bodies in. It’s just her wee feet. Have we really got to the stage where we have to bring a perfectly safe child into the mix just to throw shade at the parents? Regardless of what you think of the parents and their own issues, Cali seems perfectly well cared for.
I honestly don’t see anything they are doing wrong with her other than peoples own problems with the parents.
She shouldn't be using the child for content in the first place

She shouldn't be using the child for content in the first place
I don’t think she is, she’s not an influencer, she’s just a brow/make up artist who’s gathered a bit of a following. I posted my wee girl when I had her, I was ridiculously proud of her and wanted to share her. She isn’t looking money for posting her she’s just sharing her life as a new mum. I honestly don’t see how they are harming her in any way. Mum shaming just isn’t cool in my book, especially when it’s done just to shame parents who technically aren’t doing anything wrong. Especially dunking babies feet in water when most parents do this 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she is, she’s not an influencer, she’s just a brow/make up artist who’s gathered a bit of a following. I posted my wee girl when I had her, I was ridiculously proud of her and wanted to share her. She isn’t looking money for posting her she’s just sharing her life as a new mum. I honestly don’t see how they are harming her in any way. Mum shaming just isn’t cool in my book, especially when it’s done just to shame parents who technically aren’t doing anything wrong. Especially dunking babies feet in water when most parents do this 🤦‍♀️
She’s a newborn. Sea water is freezing. Common sense really

Reactions: 1
Newborns aren’t made of porcelain 😂 and she’s like 6 weeks old by now. A quick dunk of her feet in the sea is not child abuse. Most parents have done this when they take their baby to the beach. Especially when it’s 22 degrees outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Newborns aren’t made of porcelain 😂 and she’s like 6 weeks old by now. A quick dunk of her feet in the sea is not child abuse. Most parents have done this when they take their baby to the beach. Especially when it’s 22 degrees outside.
I didn’t say it was child abuse. Just that the 2 of them are morons 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she is, she’s not an influencer, she’s just a brow/make up artist who’s gathered a bit of a following.
She's a self described 'blogger', and she's doing that influencer thing of tagging businesses and brands in her posts.

Nothing stopping her making the page private and showing the baby off to just family and friends!

This is a huge bugbear of mine!

But whatever, I knew nothing about her until it was raised here lol

Do you have over 21,000 followers you’re sharing your child with on a public page though? That’s not mum shaming, it’s just plain dangerous.

You’re incredibly defensive of this self titled “blogger”. I’m so glad the beauty of tattle is that we are all entitled to express our opinion.

Reactions: 5
Do you have over 21,000 followers you’re sharing your child with on a public page though? That’s not mum shaming, it’s just plain dangerous.

You’re incredibly defensive of this self titled “blogger”. I’m so glad the beauty of tattle is that we are all entitled to express our opinion.
It’s the implying that the child isn’t treated well that’s annoying me. The baby is very clearly loved and well cared for. People love to pick at things new mums and dads do constantly. When everyone’s just learning. The fact that people are annoyed that they let the child’s feet touch water and that they are bad parents for this is just baffling to me when the wee child’s clearly adored.
I didn’t even know who she was until recently, I knew of her boyfriend as we are from similar groups growing up, but I haven’t as much as walked past him in the street for years, just seen him in other people I knows insta stories. But for people to say, he’s not holding her well, they dipped her feet in water etc is just picking their parenting apart because they have a problem with them when they aren’t doing a thing wrong with her. I’m glad you are entitled to your opinion, as much as I am mine, which you clearly don’t like and felt the need to come for me when you are allowed yours too with no comeback.

Reactions: 1
It’s the implying that the child isn’t treated well that’s annoying me. The baby is very clearly loved and well cared for. People love to pick at things new mums and dads do constantly. When everyone’s just learning. The fact that people are annoyed that they let the child’s feet touch water and that they are bad parents for this is just baffling to me when the wee child’s clearly adored.
I didn’t even know who she was until recently, I knew of her boyfriend as we are from similar groups growing up, but I haven’t as much as walked past him in the street for years, just seen him in other people I knows insta stories. But for people to say, he’s not holding her well, they dipped her feet in water etc is just picking their parenting apart because they have a problem with them when they aren’t doing a thing wrong with her. I’m glad you are entitled to your opinion, as much as I am mine, which you clearly don’t like and felt the need to come for me when you are allowed yours too with no comeback.
I don’t like people exploiting children on social media. If you want to defend them that’s your prerogative, no need to take it so personally.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.